Scottish Junior Cup

On 31/05/2023 at 23:11, glensmad said:

Only time will tell. The only guide we have is from our meeting at Cumnock in the final of their pre-season tournament last July, and we won it on penalties after a 1-1 draw, but you can read very little into that.

We'll certainly give it all we have, with over 1300 tickets sold for the Glencairn section we owe it to these fans to go for it. But you're right, the Premier Division side will unquestionably and understandably be the bookies' favourites.

Best o luck tonight.

It is a pity no one from either set of fans had the foresight to start a Scottish Junior Cup Final thread a couple of weeks ago.It would have give many people a topic to follow at this time of year when there is not much going on.

We're  gonna mollacate yous,          no,

We're gonna mollacate yous! 

9 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

The attendance has absolutely been affected by the mad slot and location. I know of plenty of families that would go at the weekend, not going because of the late finish and travelling home with young kids. 

I said the same on another’s thread.

Sunday afternoon at Rugby Park, more sensible time regarding travel, almost equidistant, more family friendly, bigger crowd.

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I said the same on another’s thread.

Sunday afternoon at Rugby Park, more sensible time regarding travel, almost equidistant, more family friendly, bigger crowd.

The Premiership play off is on Sunday. A few weeks ago when the venue was announced there was a very real chance Kilmarnock could have been involved in it

1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Fair do's decent crowd,  though hard to tell who's got more support, with both in black and white, need to wait for a goal to hear the cheers. 

I would say about two thirds of each stand was Cumnock.