The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

5 minutes ago, Bodie said:

Once again I'm floating my proposal that anyone who posts on the Junior forums is automatically locked to that forum and are unable to post elsewhere.

I’m almost 100% certain he used to post as AlanCamelonFan before getting banned over his staunch defence of rapist David Goodwillie over multiple threads. So that combined with the ‘juniors’ thing and we’re all more than justified in immediately disregarding their opinions.

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m almost 100% certain he used to post as AlanCamelonFan before getting banned over his staunch defence of rapist David Goodwillie over multiple threads. So that combined with the ‘juniors’ thing and we’re all more than justified in immediately disregarding their opinions.

Can't talk to people on here. I didn't defend him I just didn't like the vigilante stance and Herd mentality which explains a lot judgiing by whats said on here. enjoy

3 minutes ago, alan862 said:

I didn't defend him

On 01/03/2022 at 17:38, AlanCamelonfan said:

A  worrying sign for the country if twonks like you think some arse from the green party is the font of all Knowledge.

I distanced myself from a mental health charity over the Goodwillie issue as their excuse we have dealt with rape victims, But surely they have dealt with people who have been bullied as well.

On 01/03/2022 at 16:45, AlanCamelonfan said:

what are you trying to say im a right wing boomer? I have no poltiical allegience they are all shite. Im also 35. I just call things how I see them and not fall into what the media want me to believe.

The treatment of David Goodwillie by scottish people has been an absolute disgrace

Aye, very good mate. 

I'm not so sure how the SNP membership are feeling or even how you'd characterise the membership now - are they likely to back a more established candidate like Robertson, or do they want someone more radical or new?

Just now, Bodie said:

As for Robertson, can't say I'm a fan tbh. Very much in the Blackford and Salmond mold.

Here's a picture of him looking quite smug which some may find handy  going forward.

th5QXBE4OM.jpg.fdc59121fcd1e73d031345bc3b738e16.jpg

Would Kate Forbes gather enough Support ? not sure. If its not Robertson most likely would be Swinney. But I Think Robertson is most likely

1 hour ago, alan862 said:

Not really gender reform needed to happen but not the way the snps or as I really think it's the greens powerplay. Wouldn't surprise me if sturgeon, with being a feminist, being fully behind it in the form that was presented.

There's more than just that but telling you life works in circles it's exactly the same thing that happened to labour, unless they get someone as charismatic as nicola then snp will crumble it may take 10 years but nicola leaving the leadership role is a major blow to indy as I said a lot of the average punters vote based on her and now its not going to be her

Is being a feminist a problem to you?

You'd get along fine with potential date fiend @1320Lichtie

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Not to mention his hero, the well known rapist, David Goodwillie.

25 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

22 minutes ago, alan862 said:

Can't talk to people on here. I didn't defend him I just didn't like the vigilante stance and Herd mentality which explains a lot judgiing by whats said on here. enjoy

Let's hope a mod doesn't notice this and empty his new account. That would be a dreadful shame. 

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Didn't say it was in my post. What I said was her being a feminist makes it strange to support something that would lead to women being put in danger. It seemed to be something that was more a GREEN party priority than an SNP one. But as SNP rely on them for the indy vote and is the reason why they are in government they have to take policies that they wouldn't necessarily go for

Just now, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Not to mention his hero, the well known rapist, David Goodwillie.

Let's hope a mod doesn't notice this and empty his new account. That would be a dreadful shame. 

HEs not a hero of mine I just didn't agree with the way he was treated. A big difference.

1 hour ago, ScotiaNostra said:

One way for indy to move forward is to be less hostile to unionists, leave the hostility to them. We will reach far more potential unionists/undecided by not engaging in that, or lumping them all as one unthinking group

It depends how you mean hostile - I personally think we've taken a kid gloves approach for far too long.