Ross County -1 vs Dundee United -1

I’ve checked the record books and it’s statistically unlikely that both teams lose this game.  That being said, both teams are so bad that they both might end the game with no points.   County are hoping that Dundee United’s keeper does Dundee United’s keeper type things, while United are relying on County playing to form.  

Eyebleed awaits. 

I'm glad Tony Watt has left on loan as this would have been the game where 21 players would be honking and he'd score a hattrick as he always seems to throw bangers in against us.

1-1, honking game. Both goals from complete and utter ineptness across the board. Everyone unhappy.

1 hour ago, Staggie_93 said:

We should be shooting on site if United still have that diddy Birighitti in goals tomorrow. He makes Laidlaw look like prime Buffon.

I can seeing this ending in a draw that suits nobody.

Think I've found where you're going wrong.

Surely you should be shooting on sight rather than shooting on site?

To run out and old trope its a "season defining" match for County.  I have to attend a kids birthday party in Inverness at from 3pm to 5pm.  WTF does that?  Who organises a party on match day at that time? 

I do not know what to expect, it could easily be 3-0 to either side.  We have the ability to win this, but I dont think we will.  I will have one eye on my phone hovering near the bowl party rings hoping for a goal to go in.

We will lose this, nothing surer. I look at the other 3 teams around us and think they are capable of at least a little fight. We might have a few good players but that means f**k all in a relegation battle. Other teams will get wired in but our mob are a bunch of shitebags

County 1-0 United 

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

We will lose this, nothing surer. I look at the other 3 teams around us and think they are capable of at least a little fight. We might have a few good players but that means f**k all in a relegation battle. Other teams will get wired in but our mob are a bunch of shitebags

County 1-0 United 

Difficult to disagree with this.

Can't see anything other than a County win 

Any word on who'll be between the sticks for us tomorrow?