Killie vs ‘Well

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

Aye, a win here coupled with a draw at Dingwall today and we're looking decent.

Big ask today given Killie's v. decent home form, but a win here and we could be looking more at reeling St Johnstone and Aberdeen in, rather than glancing nervously over our shoulders. What a difference that would be after the depths we plumbed in Kirkcaldy just a fortnight ago. Kilmarnock's lack of options up front might just be the wee break we need to, hopefully, sneak the advantage. 

Please make it so Motherwell, you sure as fvck owe us all a break. 

19 minutes ago, Richie said:

Aye, a win here coupled with a draw at Dingwall today and we're looking decent.

Aye I reckon 4 points in the next 2 games and we will be alright this season. That would stick us on 30 points meaning we’d probably only need 5-6 points from the final 10 games to finish outside the bottom 2. 

No point in getting ahead of ourselves though because today will be tough. Killie’s home form is very good and they probably have one of the best managers in the division, but their lack of attacking options makes me think we can get something from today. Don’t think it’ll be a pretty game of football though. 1-2. 

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

St Mirren fans are the funniest for me because it always happens so quickly. They'll be all doom and gloom then win two games and decide they've cracked some sort of secret footballing code to success. Anyone else in that situation usually tempers their expectations slightly. 

Anyway. 4-0 Motherwell. 

^^^ a comedy masterclass, imo

55 minutes ago, dezz said:

Aye I reckon 4 points in the next 2 games and we will be alright this season. That would stick us on 30 points meaning we’d probably only need 5-6 points from the final 10 games to finish outside the bottom 2. 

No point in getting ahead of ourselves though because today will be tough. Killie’s home form is very good and they probably have one of the best managers in the division, but their lack of attacking options makes me think we can get something from today. Don’t think it’ll be a pretty game of football though. 1-2. 

It's the set pieces that have me worried. 

6 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Kelly channelling his inner Craig Samson there. Van Veen asleep when the ball lands at his feet. 

Our squad really don't like full time managers. 

I'd need to see it again but I dunno what more KVV could have done, he killed it and was firing it out for a corner asap and it hit the guy, he could hardly look round to confirm there was a gap.

Kelly might have done better but if the GK drops a free header from six yards like that I'd put way more blame on Butcher for allowing it in the first place.