Killie vs ‘Well

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:

Have St Mirren fans organised an away day to Killie or something? Giving them a real run for their money in the moaning b*****d stakes. 

Killie fans are renowned for being moaning b*****ds, much worse than us.

I guess living in Kilmarnock they have reason to be unhappy.

That first half could be summed up in "oh, someone else will do it". 

Just letting every break become a chance. How we have simply forgot about clearing our box is unforgivable. And lumping the ball up is not going to give is any chances.

Ffs they are already giving up again. Why?

Edited by Phillips455

Killie deservedly ahead. I’ll definitely take only be 1 down at HT. also forgot how annoying Scott Robinson is, buzzing around everywhere being a pain in the arse  

As others have said, if we stopped pumping high balls to Ash Taylor our chances of doing something might improve. Still got a chance to get back into it but it’ll need to be a much improved second half. 

22 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I'd need to see it again but I dunno what more KVV could have done, he killed it and was firing it out for a corner asap and it hit the guy, he could hardly look round to confirm there was a gap.

Kelly might have done better but if the GK drops a free header from six yards like that I'd put way more blame on Butcher for allowing it in the first place.

Just seen it again. He takes a heavy / lazy touch with his right foot when he just needs to hoof it with his left.

15 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I have never lived in Killie, I am rather happy right now compared to my usual state.

7 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Just seen it again. He takes a heavy / lazy touch with his right foot when he just needs to hoof it with his left.

Think you can make a case either way tbh, I'd still put it mainly on conceding the free header in the first place.

We contrived to get away with a near identical one later too.

This certainly isn't our worst of the season but it's definitely up (down?) there.

What a (s)crappy goal to lose. Don't blame KVV, but whoever it was that was meant to be marking the free header?

Killie seem to be a lot better than the last time we played them, not that that's saying much. A lot of our players seem to be falling over a lot. Are they wearing their grass-pitch-boots instead?

Also I really hate that "We are" "Kilmarnock!" callout thing your announcer's got going on.

Watching Doidge ‘running’ through on goal there was fairly amusing. Obika should have done better with that chance. 
Our players seems to be struggling to keep their feet on Killie’s baldy carpet. 

52 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Rent

Free.