Managerless Plastic Whistle v Raith Rovers nil

Canny believe there's no a match thread for this yet.
Can the Rovers, who canny hit a coos erse wi a banjo in open play, do anything against the Maryhill Magyars?
Until Vaughan is back to add a bit of quality up top, I severely have my doubts.  
Raiths 14 game unbeaten run (with just 2 wins in 12) might just be about to crash down around us.  Our lack of finishing teams off when we are on top is legenday.

Close win for Glasgows n.o 2 team I think.

4 hours ago, Braesoyetts said:

I wonder if there's a team somewhere that ever drew all their games in a season?  Surely it has to be possible?

Well, given the average chance of a draw is right about 25%, the answer is pretty damn unlikely, as it’s (1/4) to the 36th power. That’s 1 chance in 4,722,366,482,869,465,213,696…or, well, it ain’t stinking happening.

7 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Canny believe there's no a match thread for this yet.

Plastic still focused on the Dee game tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Braesoyetts said:

I wonder if there's a team somewhere that ever drew all their games in a season?  Surely it has to be possible?

Every chance that 36 draws could still see you relegated despite not losing a match all season. That would be something. 

On 27/02/2023 at 22:05, roverthemoon said:

Just saw we’ve been stuck in that midden Colin Weir stand again. Much prefer being on the far side. Better view, no pillars and better banter with the home support. Not sure why they have changed it back as we were there in the first game.

Presumably you are expected to bring more than the section allocated in the JHS holds. If I remember correctly, you had close to 400 first time round. That must be about capacity for that section.

13 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

Presumably you are expected to bring more than the section allocated in the JHS holds. If I remember correctly, you had close to 400 first time round. That must be about capacity for that section.

Doubt we’ll fill that section. We didn’t even for the Challenge Cup semi-final just before Covid when the club put on free travel. Such a shame as it’s so much better to watch the game from. Ah well, as long as there’s no freezing fog shambles again.

That section of the JHS can easily be set up to accommodate more than 400 away fans. I’m sure when we use it for that purpose it generally is set up for a higher amount than that, unless we’re playing uber-diddies like Clyde.

Definitely surprised the club are opening the CW for this game.

59 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Doubt we’ll fill that section. We didn’t even for the Challenge Cup semi-final just before Covid when the club put on free travel. Such a shame as it’s so much better to watch the game from. Ah well, as long as there’s no freezing fog shambles again.

Please don’t remind us of that awful game. I’m pretty sure that match was one of Mitch Austin’s incredibly rare appearances for us, accompanying a predictably dreadful performance. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Thread title out of date now. Hopefully this isn't the end of the new manager bounce. 

Will the OP be able to contact Tam Cowan in enough time for a hilarious update?

Also, not even a coloured circle to be seen. Amateur hour 

I hope we pump these lino lickers on that criteria alone...

18 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Please don’t remind us of that awful game. I’m pretty sure that match was one of Mitch Austin’s incredibly rare appearances for us, accompanying a predictably dreadful performance. 

That was a great night to be a Rovers fan. Great atmosphere in our end and great connection between fans and team. Regan Hendry 😍

4 hours ago, jagfox said:

Will the OP be able to contact Tam Cowan in enough time for a hilarious update?

Also, not even a coloured circle to be seen. Amateur hour 

I hope we pump these lino lickers on that criteria alone...

Lino lickers. Really? Is that your best patter? 

20 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Was he the one Brian Graham went absolutely ballistic at when the referee blew for full time after not cutting it back to him when he was pretty much free 6 years from goal. That's one thing I actually enjoyed about Graham- he always came across than anything less than the absolute maximum from everyone on his team.