The Caley πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ πŸ¦… v Falkirk πŸ”΅βšͺ️

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Eh?

I think he's on about the formation we played at Alloa, Kennedy wasn't really the 10 but he did get license to free roam from the left hand side whenever he wanted to. I think Morrison was the same not really upfront with Burrell but was definitely told to keep himself further up the park.

Kinnear
Williamson Donaldson Mckay Mccann
McGinn Hendo
Morrison Max Kennedy
Burrell

With Morrison moving up one when we're attacking and Kennedy finding space in behind the then front two.

3 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Charlie Trafford jobbing about the place setting up goals for the opposition, Jake Mulraney actually creating a goal, and carthorses like Darren Mccauley and Jordan White being allowed to grace the Hampden turf in the famous red and blue...Β Did this game actually happen?

I've seen and heard bizarre reappreciation of Charlie Trafford from Accies fans. It makes me sick.Β 

How will we line up for this?Β  What's the news on Sean Welsh?Β  If he's fit them I think we go

----------------Ridgers----------------

--Duffy-----Deas------Devine----Harper---

----------Allardice----Welsh--------------

--Henderson-----Doran------Shaw--------

-----------------Mckay-------------------

Β 

I prefer Harper to Delaney for left back - Harper is improving defensively and offers a lot more going forward that Delaney.Β  Maybe Delaney is a bit more solid so might get the nod given Falkirk's threatening wingers.

In the '10' I think Doran's experience will see him get the nod for the start, potentially to be withdrawn later for Samuels.Β Β 

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Checked the Championship fixtures and don't see us having a game this Saturday, WTF??

We’ve got a free weekend.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

How will we line up for this?Β  What's the news on Sean Welsh?Β  If he's fit them I think we go

----------------Ridgers----------------

--Duffy-----Deas------Devine----Harper---

----------Allardice----Welsh--------------

--Henderson-----Doran------Shaw--------

-----------------Mckay-------------------

Β 

I prefer Harper to Delaney for left back - Harper is improving defensively and offers a lot more going forward that Delaney.Β  Maybe Delaney is a bit more solid so might get the nod given Falkirk's threatening wingers.

In the '10' I think Doran's experience will see him get the nod for the start, potentially to be withdrawn later for Samuels.Β Β 

Welsh is supposed to be fine for Saturday.

πŸŽ§πŸŽ™οΈΒ There is nothing like a big semi and we have a bumper edition of Falkirk Daft as we look forward to the Bairns heading to Hampden.

John and Ross look back at the last two games in the league against FC Edinburgh and Alloa, preview the Semi Final with Andrew from the Wyness Shuffle (the ICT Podcast), we discuss what you are doing for the semi final and we are joined by one of the few men who have scored for Falkirk in a Scottish Cup Final, Peter Grant.

Expect the Unexpected! πŸ’™

Get your Falkirk Daft bucket hat;
https://www.citrusofficesolutions.co.uk/product/list/?search_string=Falkirk&fs=1

Check out the rest of our merchandise;Β merch.falkirkdaft.co.ukΒ 

For any sponsorship enquiries email; sales@falkirkdaft.co.uk

46588A07-DE0F-4CEB-8F06-17B8FA8ADB6E.thumb.jpeg.5ff344efcd5e0e5b6d0e99b4c4c96977.jpeg

Edited by RC55 FFC

48 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

πŸŽ§πŸŽ™οΈΒ There is nothing like a big semi and we have a bumper edition of Falkirk Daft as we look forward to the Bairns heading to Hampden.

John and Ross look back at the last two games in the league against FC Edinburgh and Alloa, preview the Semi Final with Andrew from the Wyness Shuffle (the ICT Podcast), we discuss what you are doing for the semi final and we are joined by one of the few men who have scored for Falkirk in a Scottish Cup Final, Peter Grant.

https://www.citrusofficesolutions.co.uk/product/list/?search_string=Falkirk&fs=1

46588A07-DE0F-4CEB-8F06-17B8FA8ADB6E.thumb.jpeg.5ff344efcd5e0e5b6d0e99b4c4c96977.jpeg

I hope P&B are getting paid for this advert?

3 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Β£20?!Β 

Hope Inverness win just for that. Fucking hell, ripping off your own there.

8 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Β£20?!Β 

Hope Inverness win just for that. Fucking hell, ripping off your own there.

Β£15.99 plus postage but yeah a penny shy of Β£20. Profits going to FFC, as we do with all of our merchandise.Β 

Clubs own version is Β£15 too btw excluding postage so considering we won’t make/sell as many as the club, it’s a fair price. Circa 125 sold so far πŸ‘πŸ»