SNP Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- add them here

Wingman

11 hours ago, Left Back said:

It’s already come out in the enquiry there is no record of the gold command meetings, several times.  Swinney also stated yesterday there was no record of the resilience team/committee meetings.  GRAAS or something it was called.  He headed it up.

11 hours ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Thats the thing then,  it reeks of incompetence hard to believe really

Crazy stuff.

4 hours ago, sparky88 said:

What examples are there of hostility against independence during the referendum campaign?

Well........apart from the academic papers and easily found examples highlighted across a wide range of mediums.........the fact that the BBC's own head of referendum coverage during the referendum admits to bbc hostility towards independence does tend to suggest an element of bias maybe crept into coverage.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17506742.bbc-bias-row-senior-journalist-criticises-colleagues-indyref-coverage/

5 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Well........apart from the academic papers and easily found examples highlighted across a wide range of mediums.........the fact that the BBC's own head of referendum coverage during the referendum admits to bbc hostility towards independence does tend to suggest an element of bias maybe crept into coverage.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17506742.bbc-bias-row-senior-journalist-criticises-colleagues-indyref-coverage/

He doesn't admit to anything.  He claims 'that some colleagues had an assumption that the Yes argument was “wrong”'.  The BBC of course claim they're employees were professional.

They're a big difference between admitting something you did yourself and claiming another person did something else.  If you claim something it doesn't necessarily make it true or false whereas if you admit something you're pretty much confirming it as true.

20 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

You continually bleat on with deflective drivel while ignoring the fact that The Scottish Government is being subjected to Himmler type propaganda constantly.

As with all brainwashed unionists your head is so far up your rule brittania arse you will never see daylight, I pity you.

Lastly consider why all of these 65 Countries, some big yet some very small, washed their hands and bid a big good riddance to your beloved england.

Answer that instead of childishly attempting and copying your english masters in rubbishing people like me who love Scotland and despise our country being dragged into the gutter by Westminster only for the monetary gain oil brings.

Me deflecting while you deflect everything to be WM or the Conservatives fault. 

Using the word brainwashed on someone else. Maybe take a look at yourself. And I certainly do not need pity from anyone but especially not from you.

My beloved England 😂😂  How old are you?  English masters 😂😂 You do a good job of rubbishing yourself Sandy. 

Blaming WM again for all of the faults in Scotland 😂 

You really are a Unionist's dream. Please keep going Sandy as you will never change any Unionist's minds by posting as you are. 👍👏

27 minutes ago, Left Back said:

He doesn't admit to anything.  He claims 'that some colleagues had an assumption that the Yes argument was “wrong”'.  The BBC of course claim they're employees were professional.

They're a big difference between admitting something you did yourself and claiming another person did something else.  If you claim something it doesn't necessarily make it true or false whereas if you admit something you're pretty much confirming it as true.

What a load of nonsense. 

3 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

articles such as this were routinely trotted out and headlined almost every week in the run up to the vote:

Screenshot2024-02-01at15_06_28.thumb.png.24e729ca01f8daa171a7ea0b94511bdb.pngScreenshot2024-02-01at15_06_56.thumb.png.f391adc7156a5dc6759f83664d5a6ec4.png

4 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

No supporter of a political cause googles examples of bias in favour of them. 

I have absolutely no doubt if No had lost the referendum, unionists they would be claiming BBC was biased in favour of them. I think they think they are anyway. 

4 hours ago, Left Back said:

The article seems to suggest that there were some people who worked at the BBC that voted No. Which is a very, very long way from suggesting the BBC is biased in favour of No.

12 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

No supporter of a political cause googles examples of bias in favour of them. 

I have absolutely no doubt if No had lost the referendum, unionists they would be claiming BBC was biased in favour of them. I think they think they are anyway. 

That is laughable

9 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

The article seems to suggest that there were some people who worked at the BBC that voted No. Which is a very, very long way from suggesting the BBC is biased in favour of No.

The clue may be in the name.  The British Broadcasting Corporation.

6 hours ago, Steelly said:

Me deflecting while you deflect everything to be WM or the Conservatives fault. 

Using the word brainwashed on someone else. Maybe take a look at yourself. And I certainly do not need pity from anyone but especially not from you.

My beloved England 😂😂  How old are you?  English masters 😂😂 You do a good job of rubbishing yourself Sandy. 

Blaming WM again for all of the faults in Scotland 😂 

You really are a Unionist's dream. Please keep going Sandy as you will never change any Unionist's minds by posting as you are. 👍👏

Dearie me, a wee boy upset at my assertion of him, wet and chewed pillows going on here, If I knew you were that sensitive I wouldn't have posted that on you, Ok no more big bad boy from me, sleep well.

And now what shite to throw at the SNP and Nicola will the tory and labour unionists come up with.

Now that their hero Farmer Jack has admitted that he too deleted all of his covid Whats App messages.

Oh the absolute fuckin irony of it!

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

And now what shite to throw at the SNP and Nicola will the tory and labour unionists come up with.

Now that their hero Farmer Jack has admitted that he too deleted all of his covid Whats App messages.

Oh the absolute fuckin irony of it!

While we know that the Tories will always be mired in sleaze and corruption (Tories gonna Tory after all), the difference now I that the SNP are 'also' mired in sleaze and corruption.

Whether it's an industrial scale deletion of WhatsApp (yes, same as the Tories), 'gold' Command meetings (unminuted), Matheson I-Pad, Humza's 70K trip to New York, Branchform, the Salmond Enquiry...the list goes on.

It's not a 'plot' by the BBC, M15, or whoever...its their own fault for getting far too comfortable with the snouts in the trough over the last decade or so

22 minutes ago, GTee said:

So who do folk who prefer Scottish Independence vote for, if they are all the same?

Your hope has to be that the SNP sort themselves out..and soon 

Ditch the comedy act as FM..put a serious candidate in place instead.

Come up with a credible plan for post-Independence which isn't a bankers bonanza, but seeks to fund public services properly.

But, yes, the current political climate is a mess. If the SNP get a shoeing at the GE with the Humza at the helm and 'most seats does it' defeated, they will set the case back some time

13 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Your hope has to be that the SNP sort themselves out..and soon 

Ditch the comedy act as FM..put a serious candidate in place instead.

Come up with a credible plan for post-Independence which isn't a bankers bonanza, but seeks to fund public services properly.

But, yes, the current political climate is a mess. If the SNP get a shoeing at the GE with the Humza at the helm and 'most seats does it' defeated, they will set the case back some time

Or, alternatively, don’t let the opponents of independence define what it is “we” need to do to gain it.