New Strips 23/24

On 01/07/2023 at 17:25, Specky Ginger said:

I think you're being too generous.

There must have been several involved in the design. At least two people for the collar alone.

I really don't think we should be firing volleys about regarding collars on strips.

19 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

I really don't think we should be firing volleys about regarding collars on strips.

Of those who are berating the strip, the collar seems to be one of the things that a lot of people are saying spoils it.

It could have been an absolute beauty of a strip with just a wee bit more thought into the design.

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Its awful

Mind you,saw you at the game yesterday and your dress sense left a lot to be desired 😜😉😅

Enquiring minds wish to know what type of dress he chose to fail to impress you? A-line, summer, a nice knee length number…

Think both those Queen's Park kits look cheap and rubbish, a shame as it's hard to mess up their hoops.

46 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

2A07B315-64B8-450F-B475-5520A2AB6448.thumb.jpeg.6cca3a189fe86044526aefb818ce4e1b.jpeg

Arbroath’s third kit completes the (absolutely bowfin) set

I'll give them a bit of leeway on that kit as it's a nice gesture towards their charity partner Guide Dog Scotland. But yes, that fact doesn't stop the kit itself being bowfin'.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

39 minutes ago, baba douche said:

'Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Seen a few fans sporting Pink up at Kelty on Tuesday , looked brighter pink than that , must admit your home kits a cracker though