How popular is your name

27 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Ha ha definitely not a Kylie. Nah it’s Michelle, I don’t quite know why there was a spike tbh, I don’t think there have ever been any famous Michelle’s! 

How’s that PPE gig working out for you? 😂 

IMG_1182.jpeg.1028ff4add0cfe0292cdbd17e62902d5.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Ha ha definitely not a Kylie. Nah it’s Michelle, I don’t quite know why there was a spike tbh, I don’t think there have ever been any famous Michelle’s! 

5F6E14DF-AC9E-4050-9F7A-247C3FE5D695.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Haha! Yeah not a name you here used much anymore.

55 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman Is Still the Best Villain

And for the oldies on here. Franks Spencer's missus was played by Michelle Dotrice.

Michele Dotrice on finding happiness after losing her 'darling' Edward  Woodward - Mirror Online

25 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Have a look around your yacht.

I found them, down the back of the Chesterfield all the time. Bloody paper money.

Edited by Jambomo

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Listen very carefully, ah shall say zis only once- Michelle of ze Resistance?

There was also one in a song by 4 scruffy layabouts from Liverpool 

10 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Myras are on the up, Ians are flatlined.

Even the Anglicised version John is dramatically down (51 last year following consistently >1000 before 1988)

Good to see traditional names such as Alexander and John remaining common though. 🙂

Edited by Hedgecutter

14 hours ago, BTFD said:

There was a time in the '90s, before the internet caught on properly, when computer magazines were always giving away copies of programs that allowed you to search for people on the Electoral Register. After searching to see if I could find kids I knew from school, naturally I took to looking up rude words and discovered there was someone in Birmingham who had the surname "Shite".

Their first name looked Arabic (to my ignorant eyes), so there's a chance that the poor bugger was born abroad and moved to the UK for a new life. What a first day in the country that must have been.

As long as the first name wasn’t Anita.