Hibernian v Motherwell 01/04/23 15:00

Just now, thisGRAEME said:

Goss has been absolutely superb today.

How we, as a nation, qualified for anything with David Marshall in goal is anyone's guess.

Yeah seeing why he was third choice at Derby today.

Don’t think he’d have a complaint if his yellow was a red.

16 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Goss has been absolutely superb today.

How we, as a nation, qualified for anything with David Marshall in goal is anyone's guess.

My guess is that he saved a penalty?

Do I win?

1 hour ago, AdamMFC said:

So far so good. KVV unlucky not to have a goal or two, fingers crossed he can get a couple in the 2nd half and secure the 3 points and hit the 20 goal mark.

Don't happen to have any ideas about tonight's Lotto numbers by any chance?

Left at 2-0, this is saying a lot but I genuinely think that’s the game I’ve hated most this season, more than both 3-0 defeats to Hearts.

David Marshall into the retirement home asap please.

I know he scored but Kevin Nisbets attitude today was shocking, honestly don’t think I could love anyone or anything as much as he loves himself.

This felt very similar to the Hearts game. We were in the mood for (most of) the game. And Hibs just didn't click. Standing with the ball and we had players sprinting for it and nicking it off.

That's not to say we were perfect. Ken should have had some more goals if he decided to shoot instead of hold it up. Also the defending between hibs goal and our 3rd was determining. Luckily hibs could capitalise on it.

For the goals, 2 stunning free kicks. I think marshal thought " I'm not letting this in my newr side post again". Well wish granted.

The penalty was poor but all that matters is that it's in. That's the kind of luck you need and will certainly keep Van Veen happy. I certainly hope he doesn't leave unless it's for a sizeable fee.