Celtic v Rangers April 8th

13 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Ah. Soz. I was thinking of the other one.

ETA maybe there are others. I'll have a look on the Rangers' fan sites. No filters there, just unabated hatred.

The other one is used for “someone that has stayed longer than expected” so toes the line of their “famine is over why don’t you go home.”

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think @bennettis on to something here and has touched a nerve.

It was fairly obvious what he was getting at.

He trolls all year round, mate. He also tips your team to lose most weeks. Don’t let him suck you in. ;) 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not like you to be so salty. Have to say it’s fucking fantastic 

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

To be fair you did mention before the game that you hoped Celtic would be the beneficiaries of a dodgy penalty decision. A disallowed goal is probably just as good if not better.

Edited by AJF

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Won’t be long till we reach “55”. :lol: 

Shower of try - hard c***s.

By my reckoning that’s 53 tied up so next year it’s 54 and all square, however as Rangers shared one with Dumbarton technically the bragging rights have switched?

Game of two strikers Kyogo and Morelos today.

Kyogo took his chances while Morelos missed his.  Not much more in it.  Celtic the better football team but not great today.  RangersII lived off set plays but made too many mistakes.

On 05/04/2023 at 10:20, RuMoore said:

I'd take a draw to avoid the nonsense that would follow if we were to miracously win.

Both sides need to grow the f**k up with this allocation pish. 

Hopefully we have Raskin back, very intrigued to see how Cantwell does as he's recently shown he's got a bit of a fight in him which I didn't expect also praying Tillman doesn't go missing which he seems to do every so often.

Not too far off in my pre match thoughts. 

Tough one to take on the day. We played well at times and did better than I expected, the Morelos decision was a joke but evidently we gave away ridiculous goals through shit defensive errors so there can't really be any talk about we were better on the day even if celtc had quite an off day, they sadly deserved the win. I'm pretty sure they've scored the same goal against us the last 4 or 5 games. Only surprise in that respect is Barisic was pretty solid imo and nobody snuck in at the back post. 

I thought Raskin really handled the occasion well, Davies had a good game up until the pathetic attempt of a clearance and Cantwell as I predicted kinda lost the head and let it get to him. Overall  it does give me some hope going into the semi-final, I think we're not as far away from celtc as some people think. 

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Have we ever played celtic when they weren't playing poorly?

Only the plethora of absolute batterings in the seasons since you re-entered the league. Two of which have come since Ange took over.

2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Can you all remember the word filter is in place for a reason not just the fun of it,please do not try and bypass it as warnings and possibly even bans will follow.

I am trying to have a relaxing beer so let's play nice.

Have these words been used often? Usually, it’s best just to leave it as long as it’s not a word used against a marginalised community. Not really saw anything that was overtly offensive in this thread. So, it looks like Celtic will now win the league. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Celtic’s MOTM in that picture, next to Barisic.

From RM

On 04/04/2023 at 13:51, esquire8 said:

We've won every Old Firm Clancy has refereed.

Oh well, that's his record broken.

As an aside, on RM the whining is unbelievable. Their team is better than every other in Scotland bar one, they are in a cup semi and they do nothing but whinge about how shite their players are.    

'Entitled' doesn't cover it.  Just what do they want? ( I know, I know. )     

Would they actually be happier, sitting mid-table,   if Celtic were near bottom?