Nicola Sturgeon Arrested, Peter Murrell Charged

Lex

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

I know you are being ironic but there are people who genuinely believe that. 🤦‍♂️

There were also people that thought selective amnesia was acceptable when it was just select committees that are now suddenly aghast when it comes to police investigations...

Apologies for any rubbish posted last night. Had a few pints too many. 

What is the actual point of the SNP buying a campervan. Who does this benefit? Did they get up one day and say. I think we should spend some of the donated cash on something. What should we buy. I know. Let's buy a Campervan. 🤷

4 minutes ago, GTee said:

Apologies for any rubbish posted last night. Had a few pints too many. 

What is the actual point of the SNP buying a campervan. Who does this benefit? Did they get up one day and say. I think we should spend some of the donated cash on something. What should we buy. I know. Let's buy a Campervan. 🤷

I think it was something to do with Covid.

To be fair, a Campervan keeps it price pretty well. Maybe it was seen as an investment. 😄

Some sort of self-isolating mobile home. 🤷. Nic was too cautious to be travelling between 'zones' - whatever they were called - to be travelling around in a campervan. Hopefully there is a sensible explanation for this but I have my doubts.

See when there was a tent outside the house. I would have thought all they would be looking for is a desktop or laptop. Surely they don't have piles of filing cabinets in their house, when there are probably offices all over the place.

Not defending them, and something must be up, but some things have been a bit odd here.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

So why hide it at Murrel's mother's house?

Hi mum. Can I leave this here, so that nobody notices we've spent some funds on this campervan that noone is ever going to use.

Aye. Okay son, what did you buy the campervan for again.

Because of Covid mum.

6 hours ago, GTee said:

Hi mum. Can I leave this here, so that nobody notices we've spent some funds on this campervan that noone is ever going to use.

Aye. Okay son, what did you buy the campervan for again.

Because of Covid mum.

I agree, he's into something good 

Herman22.jpg

18 minutes ago, George Cowley said:

Russell should have known that had neigh chance of working.

12 hours ago, GTee said:

What is the actual point of the SNP buying a campervan. Who does this benefit? Did they get up one day and say. I think we should spend some of the donated cash on something. What should we buy. I know. Let's buy a Campervan.

Peter and Nicola were going to be the new stars in BBC Scotland's docu series Life On The Bay

Edited by Zen Archer (Raconteur)