Dundee V Raith Rovers

I’d expect no more than three outfield players on the bench, and probably only one or two. It’s shite, but there’s very little scope for playing a delayed game, so I expect we have to go. As it stands, we’ll have Nolan, Young and Ngwenya as the defence…I suspect Brown will have to be rested, likewise Millen and Lang. Stanton can’t carry to DM role, but what choice is there if Spencer remains out?

Without Millen, and without Brown as the second CB, 5-0 Dundee, possibly worse. With Brown at CB, 3-0.

Does seem to he a bit of a thing this season to play Dundee with an injury crisis. We gave a good battle to get a draw at Stark's earlier in the season under similar circumstances, but really Dundee should be looking to win here. 

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

I’d expect no more than three outfield players on the bench, and probably only one or two. It’s shite, but there’s very little scope for playing a delayed game, so I expect we have to go. As it stands, we’ll have Nolan, Young and Ngwenya as the defence…I suspect Brown will have to be rested, likewise Millen and Lang. Stanton can’t carry to DM role, but what choice is there if Spencer remains out?

Without Millen, and without Brown as the second CB, 5-0 Dundee, possibly worse. With Brown at CB, 3-0.

Well yes, you don’t get to postpone games because of injuries. You fill your starting 11/bench with 16 and 17 year olds like every other club has to.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Well yes, you don’t get to postpone games because of injuries. You fill your starting 11/bench with 16 and 17 year olds like every other club has to.

I agree with your first part, and choosing to go with a squad this size is a decision the club has made, but we also don't have an academy. Beyond a couple of modern apprentices (one of whom is injured), we don't have any 16 or 17 year olds. 

Fifa Laws of the game states under Law 3...

Number of Players
A match is played by two teams, each consisting of not more than eleven 
players, one of whom is the goalkeeper. A match may not start if either team 
consists of fewer than seven players.