Ross County vs Aberdeen

16 hours ago, starryfish said:

Best place to park in Dingwall for a visiting fan? Heard the car park at the stadium gets busy early and takes a while to empty so will look to avoid that 

16 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Lots of parking in the town, as you approach from the Maryburgh roundabout continue past the lights at the T junction and there are 3 car parks immediately on your right. All are free to use and it’s a 5 minute walk down the High St to the ground. 

If you are in the car parks mentioned above make sure you are in a proper car space, last time I was there the Wardens ticketed everybody that was outwith a clearly defined , in between white lines, space.

Not saying I got one mind……..😲

8 hours ago, meadowroadsaint said:

If you are in the car parks mentioned above make sure you are in a proper car space, last time I was there the Wardens ticketed everybody that was outwith a clearly defined , in between white lines, space.

Not saying I got one mind……..😲

A couple of years ago in the very same car park Dingwallians got very upset on social media and elsewhere that the Council were erecting a payment machine on the sly and free parking in the town was over without consultation. The pitchforks had almost reached the Council HQ when a local councillor confirmed it was not a parking meter but indeed an electric vehicle charging point.

12 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

A couple of years ago in the very same car park Dingwallians got very upset on social media and elsewhere that the Council were erecting a payment machine on the sly and free parking in the town was over without consultation. The pitchforks had almost reached the Council HQ when a local councillor confirmed it was not a parking meter but indeed an electric vehicle charging point.

Has electricity arrived yet?

14 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Is this anything like the actual formations/ player positions?

Screenshot_20230414_190742_FotMob.thumb.jpg.10b8caa73a587c1d655fed0d0a31b295.jpg

Uneducated guess that Countys is right, but Aberdeen should be 4-4-2ish with McCrorie RB, Scales LB.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

No idea why he's missing, but Ramadani could be a huge miss.

He was absolutely immense last week, but I think with Shinnie back we should have enough in the middle. Hopefully he's not out for any longer than one match though!

Didn’t realise how good Barry Robson’s hair is. While at The Caley it was a ginger whispy mess, now it’s a brunette delicacy. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Did Roy MacGregor refer to Aberdeen as a local derby 'even more than St Johnstone'? Not sure if I'm mishearing things. I get the Aberdeen part, not the St Johnstone part. About 20 seconds in.

Edited by Ludo*1