Dundee v Morton 15-8-23

7 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Dundees celebrations if they will the league will be worth catching.

I have YouTube footage the last time we won the championship, do you have likewise for Morten? Could drop you a link if you like. 

Edited by SweeperDee

6 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Loads of terrible decisions, but how the fukc did the ref not give a free kick in the box when the keeper picked up the pass back 

Just one of the numerous examples of decisions that weirdly went the way of those west coast freaks. Ach well, another season of mediocrity for them. 

5 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I have YouTube footage the last time we won the championship, do you have likewise for Morten? Could drop you a link if you like. 

Yes v Airdrie a great night.

I remember it well. 

6 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Just one of the numerous examples of decisions that weirdly went the way of those west coast freaks. Ach well, another season of mediocrity for them. 

Happend twice as I recall. 

Just another of those rules that has been lost in the mist of VAR, has to be a deliberate pass back and not some squed block or clearance.

13 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

It does appear that way.  After Morton’s 2nd and 3rd goals Imrie repeatedly made strange gestures towards the Dundee fans in the main stand and towards those in hospitality in particular.  Went on for quite a bit of time.  Personally, I prefer my manager to concentrate on organising the team and watching the game but maybe I’m just being old fashioned.

If he's been taking stick from the home fans especially a merry mob in hospitality then Dougie is totally within his rights to give some back.

On the game. I watched it on the TV and even when we went 3-1  up was never confident we'd see it out. From a neutrals point of view it must have been a decent watch.

20 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Get that right up you, you fucking mutant c***s.

20 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Aye, no bother bud. Your whole team should try their hand at Olympic diving. Mutant.

20 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Dougie 'The c**t' Imrie being a c**t?

I am shocked.

19 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k you Imrie you fucking rodent, f**k your time wasting team of donkeys, and f**k the sfa and their incompetent referees.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

🤣

fuxake, what a seething, foaming mess some of you guys get yer selves intae over a game of fitba’.  Embarrassing.

Those above are just a few examples of why I feel like wiping my feet whenever I leave a Dundee match thread.

You’ve a few half-decent posters, well, sometimes, but too many have that weird Billy BigBaws delusional mentality that actually just comes over like they’ve just left the primary school playground..  

If you do go up, not many on here will miss you. Unfortunately you’d be back down here soon enough - as much incentive as anyone needs to try and get promoted next year…….   😁

ps -      Thank you.

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

4 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

🤣

fuxake, what a seething, foaming mess some of you guys get yer selves intae over a game of fitba’.  Embarrassing.

Those above are just a few examples of why I feel like wiping my feet whenever I leave a Dundee match thread.

You’ve a few half-decent posters, well, sometimes, but too many have that weird Billy BigBaws delusional mentality that actually just comes over like they’ve just left the primary school playground..  

If you do go up, not many on here will miss you. Unfortunately you’d be back down here soon enough - as much incentive as anyone needs to try and get promoted next year…….   😁

ps -      Thank you.

🤣🤣🤣

Bruce Forsyth Tv Times GIF - Bruce Forsyth Tv Times ...

45 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

🤣

ps -      Thank you.

🤣🤣🤣

Not that you’ll have to worry about going up, well, ever. 

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

🤣

ps -      Thank you.

🤣🤣🤣

To quote you, "nobody cares" 

On 16/04/2023 at 03:37, SweeperDee said:

If you mean the 2nd tier, I don't why you'd want to see it, but here it is.