St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Shame Jody Morris took the Swinton job in January this year. Can’t see us being prepared to buy out a 2 1/2 year contract.

Horrific run of results since he was appointed !

1 minute ago, billyg said:

Horrific run of results since he was appointed !

Yes, it's not going well at all there. Already rumours kicking around. He'll no see that contract out.

Tommy Wright until the Summer pls.

Not a fan of going backwards and wouldnt be a fan of it long term again, but if we want someone to come in, give the squad confidence, and get the whole club going again (fans included) he seems such an obvious candidate.

Keep us up then the new owners can make their choice in the Summer.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tommy Wright until the Summer pls.

Not a fan of going backwards and wouldnt be a fan of it long term again, but if we want someone to come in, give the squad confidence, and get the whole club going again (fans included) he seems such an obvious candidate.

Keep us up then the new owners can make their choice in the Summer.

IF Tommy Wright came in, & kept you up, do you not think he’d get it long-term?

Why go back to that dinosaur? 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

IF Tommy Wright came in, & kept you up, do you not think he’d get it long-term?

Why go back to that dinosaur? 

If the stories are true we might have new owners soon, so i think theyd potentially want to make their own decision. I personally wouldnt want him long term as i think the whole club has grown stale and he would just continue that, it needs jump started in the Summer.

As for why i want him now, we have a good squad who need confidence. Hes a motivator and would also get fans right behind him too. We arent far away from safety so a couple of results swing it for us and hes definitely capable of giving us a bounce. Hes more likely to accept a short term deal than a Neilson type too, which is handy as i want the new owners in this Summer hiring someone fresh and new. Neilson is just a continuation of Davidsons turgid, rigid, pish.

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Jack Ross.  Knows how to beat Hibs with a St Johnstone side.  Actually do think he has a chance at getting the gig.

Hes not interested in being a manager again, currently behind the scenes with Newcastles development sides.