Aberdeen vs Rangers

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Random question for Aberdeen fans, but why is Roos getting a game ahead of Gorter? Roos looked shite at the start of the season and doesn't have the best reputation whereas Gorter looked too good for Aberdeen in the brief glimpses I saw of him.

Is it purely because Roos is your permanent keeper or have I just not realised that Roos is decent and Gorter isn't?

Gorter was ill a few games ago. Roos came in for him and I don't think he's conceded yet.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Will Rangers fans ever fucking learn? Giving it big licks on Twitter last night because Celtic dropped 2 points when their team was still to play away at the team in 3rd place. 

Fucking morons. 

Yep, Rangers fans were giving it big licks after a result that saw us go 13 points behind the league leaders with 6 games to play 

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Yep, Rangers fans were giving it big licks after a result that saw us go 13 points behind the league leaders with 6 games to play 

Tbf you were all wanting asterisks handed out when in a similar position during the Covid season with Celtic in similar form to now and Rangers dropping points consistently

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Tbf you were all wanting asterisks handed out when in a similar position during the Covid season with Celtic in similar form to now and Rangers dropping points consistently

I see no correlation 

ETA: love to see a Celtic fan refer to it as “The Covid Season” though. #TitleHandedOut

Edited by AJF

3 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

What a turnaround in that second half.

Goodwins team played prettier stuff but they would have folded there.

Scales best game in a Dons shirt. All of them were class in the second half.

Was on a promise tonight but I think I'll browse rangers media instead.

Scales was immense. Pollock and MacDonald have had a lot of plaudits but Scales has been just as good under Robson and was probably our best player today.

Enjoyed that result.

According to many  Rangers Media types, the second goal was offside and VAR is shite, 

I remember them orgasming over its arrival.  Be careful what you wish for.

Maybe Aberdeen and Hearts can stretch R&C next season. I hope so.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

I see no correlation 

ETA: love to see a Celtic fan refer to it as “The Covid Season” though. #TitleHandedOut

It’s the season covid happened so what else would you call it? 

Should have went for a family sized box

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 minute ago, cyderspaceman said:

Enjoyed that result.

According to many  Rangers Media types, the second goal was offside and VAR is shite, 

I remember them orgasming over its arrival.  Be careful what you wish for.

Maybe Aberdeen and Hearts can stretch R&C next season. I hope so.

Beale is trying to claim the goal shouldn’t have stood because Sakala got tugged about a year before in an entirely different phase of play.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Correct, they were.

Just now, ropy said:

Just seen the first goal, McGregor has an age to take the one step back onto his line to defend it.

He is done and has been for the last 18 months or so. Whilst I love him, it is criminal we have allowed our goalkeeper situation get to this point