Celtic v Motherwell 22/4/23

3 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Really glad that the Celtic team didn't try and antics a week later when they were protecting a 1-0 lead .......

You're going to get Jinkied for that. 

Celtic fans trying to square the circle a week after having a collective meltdown on their way to get their 11th league in 12 years and 5th? treble at a canter is delicious stuff.

We can only guess a fair number have a line on and the first part of the accumulator is home win.

21 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Celtic fans trying to square the circle a week after having a collective meltdown on their way to get their 11th league in 12 years and 5th? treble at a canter is delicious stuff.

We can only guess a fair number have a line on and the first part of the accumulator is home win.

Not a single fan on here gave a f**k mate. So much for the “collective” meltdown

On 22/04/2023 at 22:41, LuboMoravcik said:

Stop lying. Your players were going down and pretending to be hurt.

On 23/04/2023 at 00:21, LuboMoravcik said:

I'm not condoning that at all but your players were lying down faking injury for the majority of the second half. I get why they do it, every team in football will time waste when hanging on to a result, but saying we resorted to kicking your players when it wasn't going our way is simply untrue.

36 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not a single fan on here gave a f**k mate. So much for the “collective” meltdown

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Not a single fan on here ............................

Social media, as illustrated on here, was awash with it.

I suppose that's why I used "collective" rather than "universal".

9 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

Celtic fans trying to square the circle .

12 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

Really glad that the Celtic team didn't try and antics a week later when they were protecting a 1-0 lead .......

There's only one person trying to square a circle here. If you watched the final you will see there wasn't really much in the way of antics. I don't recall many complaints of time wasting, feigning injury etc. Even if we did though it's part and parcel of football for as long as the ref lets you get away with it.

If, however you are looking for who's most likely to have had  a 'meltdown' over this on here I think perhaps you should look closer to home...

Edited by gannonball

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t read every post but to form a collective I think you need more than 1 person.

Go search some more 

"Not a single fan" you said.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

If you actually read what they were replying about it was some roaster saying that we  kicked them off the park rather than feigning injury. Even one of the quoted posts said they get why they had to it. I think this is probably the last straw you can grasp at tbh.

Edited by gannonball

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If you actually read what they were replying about it was some roaster saying that we  kicked them off the park rather than feigning injury. Even one of the quoted posts said they get why they had to it. I think this is probably the last straw you can grasp at tbh.

😂

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

If, however you are looking for who's most likely to have had  a 'meltdown' over this on here I think perhaps you should look closer to home...

Ahh you got me …. quite a zinger 

4 hours ago, bennett said:

If this is the level of pedantry you feel you need to stoop too to try call me out then let me oblige by correcting you.

I didn’t say anything, I wrote it.

Weirdo 😂

Edited by Jinky67