Congratulations to Beith

12 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I'm usually the 1st person to call out league or club officials for inadequacies but this is a complete non-issue.

5 out of 6 leagues at tier 6 had unlicensed champions this season, things will progress through time

Best not mention the Conference League being slotted in above the LL in that time gig.

8 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Tbh, I'm being a bit unfair to the Wosfl blazers over their negotiating skills at the setting up of the Wosfl.

Like asking that in the event of what happened today, an unlicensed club winning the league, would it be possible for the next highest licensed club to take up a place in the playoffs.

But that's yesterday's chip paper.

The real big embarrassment for the Wosfl blazers is explaining to the clubs how they will, with maybe one or possibly two exceptions, be relegated next summer.

Not 2 or 3 teams from each league as per normal but the entire Wosfl.

Relegated.

Project Pyramid set back years in one stroke of a Hampden pen.

"All in it together" as was said a couple of seasons back.

Well you sure are now.

None of the current WoSFL Management Committee were involved in the discussions when the league was set up. The Lowland League Board were running the league initially.

Sorry if that truth is awkward for you.

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:

None of the current WoSFL Management Committee were involved in the discussions when the league was set up. The Lowland League Board were running the league initially.

Have the current WoSFL Management Committee raised an objection to the proposal?

14 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Have the current WoSFL Management Committee raised an objection to the proposal?

The WoSFL put an alternative proposal on the table. However the only show in town is the Conference.

7 hours ago, glensmad said:

You seem to think i'm attacking you personally rather than Blazers in general.

Guessing the present Wosfl blazers will just roll over when the entire league gets relegated next summer.

44 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Guessing the present Wosfl blazers will just roll over when the entire league gets relegated next summer.

You seem like the only one that's getting really hot and bothered over this. 

52 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

You can guess what you want, you usually do. They are only guesses of course.

Well done Beith. Won in a canter, I would have loved a neck and neck race for the title, but you went about your business and proved you were top guns. Get the chicken and haggis pies in the oven for Wednesday the WOSL Cup winners are coming to town. LOL

Well done Beith. Very deserved winners and won it with games to spare too. Chris Strain Junior has done an excellent job at Beith.

Josh Fowler is surely player of the year in WOSFL Premier Division? I am sure I seen Beith got him signed up for another season or two as will be SPFL clubs / top half Lowland League teams looking at him no doubt!

1 hour ago, Shannon said:

Well done Beith. Very deserved winners and won it with games to spare too. Chris Strain Junior has done an excellent job at Beith.

Josh Fowler is surely player of the year in WOSFL Premier Division? I am sure I seen Beith got him signed up for another season or two as will be SPFL clubs / top half Lowland League teams looking at him no doubt!

Yes he is signed up to 2025 Beith sure got lucky when he asked his college lecturer who just happens to be the Beith president if he could down to Bellsdale for a trial