The Final Battle - Queen's Park vs Dundee FC - 05/05/2023

13 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

The poor chap has some  serious mental health issues. Loneliness and alcohol abuse shouldn’t be laughed at. May his god go with him.

Aye, he should follow your example and disappear from P&B with his fist in his mouth when his team gets pumped…*

Spoiler

Again…

IMG_8113.jpeg.52f9c85f5dc1127b5e59cb39a6d5c324.jpeg

What a beautiful symmetry to that score line; 5-1 HT, 10-2 FT.  Also Accies having scored 2 in the half when Morton scored their goal, in both halves.

Hopefully it turns out to be a classic this Friday night, but on recent form a tense drab 0–0 looks to be on the cards.  

What a great climax to a season with everything at stake.

Don't know why but I trust Queen's Park to bottle it more than I trust Dundee to do so.

Dundee are winning this 1-0, with a goal on the break in the 88th minute.

If Queen's lose this, then there is not a chance they will win the playoffs, they look like they will lose the semi-final 4-0 to ICT/Ayr/Thistle 

58 minutes ago, Dave said:

Not surprising to see you and your fellow Morten minters having an absolute disaster on here in the last 18 hours.

A fanbase, club and town full of complete and utter freaks. 

Thank you.

Lol. You alright David?

14 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

excellent GIF

Theyd beat us, because narrative demands the man who kick started our club is the same who puts the final nail in the coffin being built.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theyd beat us, because narrative demands the man who kick started our club is the same who puts the final nail in the coffin being built.

Would you shut the f**k up and stop acting like your tinpot club is on the brink of extinction. Grow a fucking back bone and see what the next five games bring before you even start to think about a potential play off you boring wee skitter. Nobody wants to hear it in here repeatedly anyway, honest to f**k.

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Would you shut the f**k up and stop acting like your tinpot club is on the brink of extinction.

If we get relegated we literally have no owner, one person on the board (Roddy Grant), and no manager

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

If we get relegated we literally have one person on the board (Roddy Grant) and no owner.

Why are you telling me this? I literally couldn't give a shiny shite. Funilly enough i didn't come into this thread to read about a second tinpot outfit who don't even compete in the same league. 

Toddle off boring one. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

And nobody fucking cares.

Well yeah, but 99% of things posted on this site are about clubs/things nobody cares about.

Anyone sensible merely ignores it and moves on.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well yeah, but 99% of things posted on this site are about clubs/things nobody cares about.

Anyone sensible merely ignores it and moves on.

That's why P&B is structured by division and each topic has its own thread. At least I'm not going on St Johnstone's thread talking about this game, because there's a thread for that. Anyone sensible doesn't waste other peoples' time with pointless rubbish.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

That's why P&B is structured by division and each topic has its own thread. At least I'm not going on St Johnstone's thread talking about this game, because there's a thread for that. Anyone sensible doesn't waste other peoples' time with pointless rubbish.

My first post was about Queens play off chances, others then made a conversation focus on Saints.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Would you shut the f**k up and stop acting like your tinpot club is on the brink of extinction. Grow a fucking back bone and see what the next five games bring before you even start to think about a potential play off you boring wee skitter. No Dundee fans wants to hear it in here repeatedly anyway, honest to f**k.

Thank you. 

FIFY.

30 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Could you kindly CC all The Greenock people with that please?

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Pretty embarrassing from QP in such a big game and they can’t even fill ochilview. Glad sense has been seen by some which allowed Dundee to get more tickets. 

Pretty embarrassing coming on to Pie and Bovril and spouting nonsense about something that doesn't have anything to do with you. There's been no public sale of tickets (yet), so I'd love to know how it should be sold out already?