The Final Battle - Queen's Park vs Dundee FC - 05/05/2023

39 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Ideal situation wouldn't want any of these 2 horrible b*****d clubs to go up but I do think Queens have been the better team over the course of the season. Queens win 2-1 to go up and Dundee fans boo's can be felt across Scotland. 

Apart from the fact we have more points of course. 

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Why does a Morton fan think his opinion on who should go upto the top flight is valid in any way?

Thank you. 

Of course. It's the internet. No one is allowed opinions.

Only my opinion.

If that's ok with you.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Queen's Park must win or we are champions.

Queen's Park have 1 win in their last 6.

Dundee love a bottle job.

Whatever happens, there'll be scenes.

Ya know what Ludo........I'm going to follow you...bookmark you....every step on the way to your bottlecrash.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Virgin really need to turn this c***s internet off between the hours of 11pm and 4am.

Probably never recovered from this day: 

IMG_1575.jpeg.513c77130cdc285f5565a8a168cefa9e.jpeg

He talks about bottle crash.

What happened when Morten in the 2003-04 season Morten had, at one stage, been 12 points clear at the top of the table, but a spectacular collapse saw them finish in fourth place - 11 points behind eventual champions Airdrie United. 

21 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Probably never recovered from this day: 

IMG_1575.jpeg.513c77130cdc285f5565a8a168cefa9e.jpegHe talks about bottle crash.

What happened when Morten in the 2003-04 season Morten had, at one stage, been 12 points clear at the top of the table, but a spectacular collapse saw them finish in fourth place - 11 points behind eventual champions Airdrie United. 

that wasn’t bottle crash,that was a money making scheme by the players 💷💷💷

See when I'm mindlessly pished, on occasion I'm concerned about what embarrassing text I might have sent or something I've maybe said.

Never have I ever been mindlessly pished and had the absolute fear about what a c**t I've made of myself on P&B. Never mind every couple of days.

Fair play @TONTROOPER

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

See when I'm mindlessly pished, on occasion I'm concerned about what embarrassing text I might have sent or something I've maybe said.

Never have I ever been mindlessly pished and had the absolute fear about what a c**t I've made of myself on P&B. Never mind every couple of days.

Fair play @TONTROOPER

The poor chap has some  serious mental health issues. Loneliness and alcohol abuse shouldn’t be laughed at. May his god go with him.

9 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Aye?....buzz buzzz buzzz .... oh fek....that must be Wullie Coyle fc......    200.gif

Not surprising to see you and your fellow Morten minters having an absolute disaster on here in the last 18 hours.

A fanbase, club and town full of complete and utter freaks. 

Thank you.