🔵🔴 The Caley v Ayr ⚪⚫

Just went past the Ayr team bus in Aviemore. I booed them from the Megabus and two of your players looked really upset about it. Fair to say we've got the psychological edge now. 

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Just went past the Ayr team bus in Aviemore. I booed them from the Megabus and two of your players looked really upset about it. Fair to say we've got the psychological edge now. 

That’ll be Mitchell-Lawson and Reading then. 

Pea hearted shitebags. 

28 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Swear to god if Bullen starts Ashford, he’s playing for a draw. 

0% chance he's playing for anything other than a draw.

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

Hopefully they were just bemused at the sight of a lone adult booing and jeering at passing traffic, whilst sat on public transport. 

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’ll be Mitchell-Lawson and Reading then. 

Pea hearted shitebags. 

But this is the more likely explanation. 

Reckon it’ll be the same team that started against Raith unless Dempsey or McAllister are now fit. 

If that’s the case then I’d drop Ashford for Dempsey and move Maguire slightly wider on the left. Reading will be exposed as f**k but let’s be real he’s going to get a doing anyway so we may as well have a go at the other end. 

Edit: Smith over McAlear as well please. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

On 02/05/2023 at 15:54, itzdrk said:

Barassie chippy is clear

Bit late to the chippy chat, but here we go.

Barassie chippy is the nearest to me but I avoid it. Pavillion on Templehill is my preferred chippy.

On 02/05/2023 at 19:07, Trogdor said:

The Wee Hurrie in Troon is very nice. A b*****d of a wait though. Usually worth it though.

It was raided by health inspectors a few years ago IIRC.

Anyway, ‘mon the draw.

1 minute ago, AyrshireTon said:

Bit late to the chippy chat, but here we go.

Barassie chippy is the nearest to me but I avoid it. Pavillion on Templehill is my preferred chippy.

Don't think it's the same since I left Barassie tbh but was always class when I grew up.  Templehill was always 'ok'.  

Just now, itzdrk said:

Don't think it's the same since I left Barassie tbh but was always class when I grew up.  Templehill was always 'ok'.  

Tried a few places when I first moved here and Barassie was the poorest fish supper of the lot. My daughter and her pal use it these days so I guess it may have improved. Leon’s is now The Captain’s (meh) and I’ve still yet to have the patience for the Wee Hurry’s queue.

45 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

It was raided by health inspectors a few years ago IIRC.

Anyway, ‘mon the draw.

Aye, knew a couple of folk that worked in there. Not been back since hearing their descriptions of the place.