Lichties v Accies

On 30/04/2023 at 00:46, Richey Edwards said:

You can have the jalapeño sauce with my hot yellow piss in it

Hey I'm a food safety advisor, even with hand washing after that ain't cutting it.

8 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Fancy a draw? 

Would guarantee your safety, and we're definitely not got the quality or competence to go up to Gayfield and win. So I think getting a point and hoping Morton do the business up at Cove is our best chance.

Morton beating QPFC is a god send for your team,  At least Morton. Now have something to play for up at Cove otherwise they might have already been on holiday with our players. 

Why are the club not reducing prices for this game?

Considering the level of support there has been this season (amazingly), you would think it was the least they could do. Ok, season ticket holders would get no benefit but I don’t mind and surely getting as many through the gate as possible should be the aim. Make it £10 for adults and u16s go free.

I‘m sure it used to be done when I was a kid.

Edited by Tattie36

Not confident at all for this one and i think morton taking something from cove could save us.

Who knows what team he’ll put out there but as long as gaston is in the goals we stand a chance of scraping a 0-0.

15 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Why are the club not reducing prices for this game?

Considering the level of support there has been this season (amazingly), you would think it was the least they could do. Ok, season ticket holders would get no benefit but I don’t mind and surely getting as many through the gate as possible should be the aim. Make it £10 for adults and u16s go free.

I‘m sure it used to be done when I was a kid.

Canna even lift a bairn ower the turnstile wie ye now 🙄