Nations League

The commentary on this is a total joke. England defender totally wipes out Scotland player in the box and they have a giggle about the co-commentator having had to endure that in past training sessions, and then England score an offside goal and again a wee snide remark about there being no VAR in this game. Should be 1-0 Scotland, but 1-0 England. Big laugh.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The commentary on this is a total joke. England defender totally wipes out Scotland player in the box and they have a giggle about the co-commentator having had to endure that in past training sessions, and then England score an offside goal and again a wee snide remark about there being no VAR in this game. Should be 1-0 Scotland, but 1-0 England. Big laugh.

I'm sitting watching this with my English missus and even she's finding them grating.

To be fair, she knows f**k all about fitba and is just enjoying booing every time Greenwood has the ball. Even though I've explained it's not that one.

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm furious that Wright acknowledged we should have had a penalty. That's not what we want.

Ian Wright being the voice of reason just shouldn't be