John Beaton X1 v Aberdeen

A nothing to play for game for us and a day that should secure 3rd place for the sheep, I wonder if we'll see Kent and Morelos today.

Maybe give McCrorie a run till the end of the season and no Sakala. 

47 minutes ago, bennett said:

A nothing to play for game for us and a day that should secure 3rd place for the sheep, I wonder if we'll see Kent and Morelos today.

Maybe give McCrorie a run till the end of the season and no Sakala. 

Behave. We’ll lose today and that’s palatable enough if Celtic take care of their business. 

ETA - put money on scott Wright starting and scoring 

Edited by Dons_1988

50 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Behave. We’ll lose today and that’s palatable enough if Celtic take care of their business. 

Our 5 main attacking players.  2 are leaving in a few weeks,  2 are Injured and the other is Sakala.  

We will dominate possession but won't break through Aberdeens defence and in defence,  Davies will do Davies things. 

Rumours that Wright will be let go, if someone will take him.

40 minutes ago, bennett said:

Our 5 main attacking players.  2 are leaving in a few weeks,  2 are Injured and the other is Sakala.  

We will dominate possession but won't break through Aberdeens defence and in defence,  Davies will do Davies things. 

Rumours that Wright will be let go, if someone will take him.

It’s a tempting narrative but I think it more likely that players like fat boy will be dropped, fringe players will come in without too much pressure and bring a freshness. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s a tempting narrative but I think it more likely that players like fat boy will be dropped, fringe players will come in without too much pressure and bring a freshness. 

Bit more positivity required.

Get them pumped and ruin their ridiculous monarchy wankfest.

14 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Bit more positivity required.

Get them pumped and ruin their ridiculous monarchy wankfest.

You’ll be glad to know I’m not actually playing for Aberdeen today. Hopefully the players see it as an opportunity to go potentially 8 clear and effectively put this to bed. 

I have the luxury of pessimism without consequences. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

My worry is Hearts will take something off Celtic.

Celtic effectively won the treble last week & that will be reflected in their performance today I think. 

13 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

My worry is Hearts will take something off Celtic.

Celtic effectively won the treble last week & that will be reflected in their performance today I think. 

100%. A hearts win today is a serious worry. 

Our team is a shambles. Defence leaky and lacking in confidence. Team has nothing to play for. Some packing their bags and heading for the airport or, in Alfredo's case, Greggs. 

Aberdeen on a high, following a really good run and making us look utterly incompetent in the previous game. 

3-1 for Aberdeen, likelihood of at least one of our lot being sent off. 

And, just for good measure, our "fans" making themselves and the club look like total wallopers. 

Just another day in the beautiful game. 

Presumably Kennedy in for McCrorie? Playing Richardson would be top trolling though. 

Will be watching this on the playback on redtv at 10, so will see you all at midnight to discuss why that was never a pen and how ridiculous that sending off was. And how Duk's the boy.