1 hour ago, Squonk said:

No, the best take on this is that Celtic were second best for the majority of the first half, but were handed a game-changing lifeline by officiating that at best was contentious. It's just one more example of something Old Firm fans seem unwilling or incapable of grasping; it isn't simply that Cochrane's sending off was harsh, but the absolute certainty that had it happened at the other end, there is no way VAR's Willie Collum would've intervened. It's the fact that match officials constantly give advantages to the two clubs that deserve it least thanks to their colossal financial advantage over the diddy teams. Check the Dons' game at Ibrox for further evidence.

Credit to Naismith for coming out and giving it a go, first 20-30 minutes they pressed Celtic better than Rangers or anyone else in Scotland has. Despite that, Hearts never made a clear cut chance, never mind scored when they were on top. As Celtic found out in Europe, you put that much into the first half of games then you need to take a lead into the second. 

Don't understand the complaints about the red card. Maeda is through and Kyogo is with him. The nearest Hearts defenders are yards behind them - it is a clear goalscoring opportunity, it is a clear foul and it's a red. It's like me moaning about the goal Celtic scored that was disallowed after it. Never mind that Ralston was miles offside, it went against my team so I'm not happy. 

I could go on about the 4-3 game at Tynecastle and other decisions that go v my club but what is the point. Scottish refs are awful. Collum and Rangers youth coach Walsh are both terrible. Happy for them all to go and to bring in foreign officials.

45 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

What a pile of shite. Sure running out of steam so early had nothing to do with being down to 10 men.

The red card meant we couldn't press from the front without being exposed.

As for Shankland being done, I assume you never watched the game. He was still chasing players down in the 85th minute.

Still, can't afford to sit in against "the Champions" I suppose. 

Hearts pressing intensity was gone long before the end of the first half. Joe Hart was playing it out unchallenged and Ralston was picking out passes from deep like Busquets on the half way line, which led to the red. 

No need for quotation marks, you got to see the Champions yesterday.

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Meanwhile chez Jinky the celtic has been criticised alarm has activated. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSid6n1A3yefL_lRfFDC6e

Nah mate it’s just champion around these parts 

You should invest some time into new material for next season the illusory truth effect method hasn’t worked for you

Think we should appeal the red. It’s anything but clear & obvious & it happened so the great unwashed didn’t win the league at sevco. Job done. Certain win. Anybody keeping score for the fud piece Stuart on his vardict show. He backs the ref every game. How many overturns so far?

16 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Think we should appeal the red. It’s anything but clear & obvious & it happened so the great unwashed didn’t win the league at sevco.

Fucking hell. And they say we’re paranoid.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I don't think you understand how appeals work.

Wrongful dismissal. 

when the ball is six foot above you it’s clear & obvious you’ll no be getting a shot off. 

now STFU and away and happy clap with the other 60000 smelly c***s

6 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Wrongful dismissal. 

when the ball is six foot above you it’s clear & obvious you’ll no be getting a shot off. 

Not sure that you understand how football and physics works.

6 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Wrongful dismissal. 

I know you get flat earthers but this orc doesn't even believe in gravity it would seem.

2 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Think we should appeal the red. It’s anything but clear & obvious & it happened so the great unwashed didn’t win the league at sevco. Job done. Certain win. Anybody keeping score for the fud piece Stuart on his vardict show. He backs the ref every game. How many overturns so far?

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Wrongful dismissal. 

You just know this utter weapon booted his cat the length of the hall yesterday and has emailed Hearts 34 times today demanding they don't give Celtic any tickets from now on. 😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

You just know this utter weapon booted his cat the length of the hall yesterday and has emailed Hearts 34 times today demanding they don't give Celtic any tickets from now on. 😂😂😂

I’m a dog man & it’s only cunto Glasgow clubs that don’t hand out tickets.

notsoflybhoy

11 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Fucking hilarious how much the red card has annoyed Hearts fans. There are plenty of examples of the same type of foul being a red card. This one for example:

Because a rugby tackle is the same as an accidental clip right enough.

5 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

3 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Wrongful dismissal. 

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

I’m a dog man & it’s only cunto Glasgow clubs that don’t hand out tickets.

notsoflybhoy

homer simpson laughing GIF