What will you be doing on Saturday?

16 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Wont have to watch any of it as I’ll be on a plane back from here. Not sure that counts as a win. 🙁

Wee note for everyone else; if you aren't on a plane, you still don't have to watch it.

Chuckles isn't going to turn up demanding answers if you spend the day in bed watching Showgirls. Hopefully.

37 minutes ago, coineanach said:

Nothing to see here. Just normal polis in a normal country behaving normally.

IMG_20230504_102156.jpg

Someone needs to tell them that the Tories haven't managed to ditch the human rights act yet and peaceful protest is still allowed.

41 minutes ago, coineanach said:

IMG_20230504_102156.jpg

Love that the Met have just decided you aren't allowed to peacefully protest because it may upset the inbred lizard people.

My wife’s birthday on Monday and we are heading to the Perthshire Highlands for a long weekend. I had planned to go hillwalking, but it may need to be lower level now looking at the weather forecast. Mr Mrs is from England, but hasn’t said that she wants to watch any of the shenanigans in London. Her mum had been most surprised when we gave a wee shrug of the shoulders last year when Chuck had been in Dunfermline to tell us our town is now a city. I think she had expected to be camping out overnight to get a glimpse of him.

I know that my sister in law, who lives in deepest Sussex , is going to a Coronation party in the village they live in. It’s the same village as Piers Morgan, so it would be my kind of idea of hell on earth. I’d rather be soaked on the hills. 

Morning - breakfast.

Afternoon - got a tee time in the Saturday medal at Kirkintilloch GC.

Early evening - pondering the scores from the day, specifically whatever transpires at Easter Road.

Late evening - launching another drone attack on the Kremlin.

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

My wife’s birthday on Monday and we are heading to the Perthshire Highlands for a long weekend. I had planned to go hillwalking, but it may need to be lower level now looking at the weather forecast. Mr Mrs is from England, but hasn’t said that she wants to watch any of the shenanigans in London. Her mum had been most surprised when we gave a wee shrug of the shoulders last year when Chuck had been in Dunfermline to tell us our town is now a city. I think she had expected to be camping out overnight to get a glimpse of him.

I know that my sister in law, who lives in deepest Sussex , is going to a Coronation party in the village they live in. It’s the same village as Piers Morgan, so it would be my kind of idea of hell on earth. I’d rather be soaked on the hills. 

I spent some other royal thing - summat to do with baldy prince Billy I think - in leafy Cheshire. They had all the bunting out and blocked off half the street to put out tables and whatnot. Kids played football and I got pished on Pimms. Wasn’t terrible. 

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

28 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I spent some other royal thing - summat to do with baldy prince Billy I think - in leafy Cheshire. They had all the bunting out and blocked off half the street to put out tables and whatnot. Kids played football and I got pished on Pimms. Wasn’t terrible. 

This. I find it amusing at the number of people who feel they have to play hard man about this event, instead of just amusing themselves doing whatever they wish while spectating at the behavior of the  lemmings around them. Plus the bonus of likely freebies. The absolute frenzy various groups would w**k themselves into when the Donald appeared in the area was pure comedy gold to watch from a safe distance.

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Keeking in @Melanius Mullarkay window as usual...

ETA Can we have Chicken & Mushroom, this week?

As long as you bring the rich teas. 

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Taking my daughter to a Highland Dancing competition

Ah, happy days. My advice here is to invest in a good set of ear plugs. 

5 hours ago, coineanach said:

IMG_20230504_102156.jpg

And yes, we've seen some fine examples of your low tolerance and robust efforts in the past.

Fucking cowardly bastarts.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

And yes, we've seen some fine examples of your low tolerance and robust efforts in the past.

Fucking cowardly bastarts.

Presumably this will be the response if the onlookers at the coronation are too loud, bearing in mind this government has legislated against noisy groups of people who disturb others days. 

Plenty of republicans in the UK who could be interpreted by such noise, I hope the police have a 0 tolerance and get the batons swinging, horses charging and dugs biting anyone who even coughs.

2 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Morgan won't be there.  He'll be at the coronation itself trying to pull Meghan Markle as usual.  Probably while his wife watches.