23 minutes ago, AW saint said:

To be fair if our home form matched our away form we would be relegated. We just dont play well away 

Exactly why I was glad we got you at home first post split. You look like a different team away from home.

Think Robbo got that one wrong tbh, we were lucky it was only 2-0 at half time. Second half we played more to our strengths and Hibs weaknesses, but it was too little, too late, and even then it's not like it was one way traffic, Hibs could have scored again. Sore one to take, we need to beat Hearts next week then pray for a miracle, but in all honesty I think we are done. All the other teams have better players than us and have hit form at the right time.

5 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Are St Mirren the worst side to ever finish in the top six?

I think Motherwell are now the only team in the league playing for the "finish above St Mirren" cup. St Johnstone fans used to be really into it, but they've now all seen their team win actual trophies, so aren't as diddy.

Defensively we were a shambles. Fraser and Dunne were culpable for that horrendous start where they combined to effectively cost us the game. 

What the actual f**k was Main doing when the ball is crossed in for the second goal ? He just needs to keep his feet on the ground and boot the ball away.

Difficult to see us gain another point in the next 4 games.

16 hours ago, GreenGray said:

Exactly why I was glad we got you at home first post split. You look like a different team away from home.

To be fair they were rather marvellous at Tynecastle recently.

On 07/05/2023 at 00:43, glenburn bud said:

Defensively we were a shambles. Fraser and Dunne were culpable for that horrendous start where they combined to effectively cost us the game. 

What the actual f**k was Main doing when the ball is crossed in for the second goal ? He just needs to keep his feet on the ground and boot the ball away.

Difficult to see us gain another point in the next 4 games.

Are you elvis in disguise?

No reason we can't win next week and against Rangers. Likely to get gubbed at Parkhead but a point at Pittodrie isn't out the question, especially if they have wrapped up 3rd by then.

2 hours ago, Hendo said:

No reason we can't win next week and against Rangers. Likely to get gubbed at Parkhead but a point at Pittodrie isn't out the question, especially if they have wrapped up 3rd by then.

Anything’s possible. I just have this nagging feeling that our arse collapse against a Killie side who hadn’t won away all season could be the one that sticks out as the one that did us in for 5th or better. Anyway, never say never. Must win on Saturday though.

On 08/05/2023 at 11:45, Hendo said:

Fair enough I’m being harsh on boys that have given us a brilliant season. But GTF with the are you Elvis in disguise patter.