Airdrie v Falkirk, 1st leg

3 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Aye, that's right. Enjoying the match? 

I see. No sense of your own hypocrisy then. Shrug.

Watching PTvQP, while getting Twitter updates. Not ideal so far, tbqfhwy.

Getting what we deserve. Playing a diamond was a recipe for disaster.

Well done Airdire been clinical and will go  up IMO 

7 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Sadly not surprised at all. Mcglynn hasn't known our best team in ages and certainly doesn't know how to tactically change a game midway to great effect. Wouldn't be surprised if he changes at 60 minutes again. Two more goals from corners and our stupid zonal marking which hasn't worked all season. 

Five goals from five players from five shots on target. Ridiculous that Airdrie will be able to rest players in the second leg for the final thdts how bad we've been. I hope Airdrie ease off or this could be a record breaker.

We’ve been outplayed, outfought and our manager has been tactically outclassed again.

Fair play to Airdrie, absolutely murdering us. I fully expected them to go up about 6 weeks ago and what I’m watching tonight fully justifies my opinion.

Any Falkirk fan who still thinks McGlynn should be our manager next season needs to take a long look at themselves. We’ve not won a single big game this season. 

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

Some respect here guys. The guy Potts who suggested firing McGlynn before the play offs was spot on. Spot fucking on.

Certainly a lot more enlightened than the rest of us.…….and as it turns out, McGlynn’s last 10 games has earned one more point than Sheerin’s last 10 games when Sheerin “went off a cliff”. The signs have been there.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Just now, bridge of allan bairn said:

I genuinely expected a pumping, he doesn't know our best team, is tactically inept and can't change a game in our favour to save himself. We've been really poor for weeks

Oh, he's regressed back to that version of McGlynn.

Disgraceful performance that has rightly been punished by a team determined to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Notice was posted in the first 2 mins with the one off the crossbar & by the time the lead was taken it was obvious McGinn & Henderson were too slow in the middle. That should have been acknowledged by the bench & them hooked for Max & Lawall. As the half went on the case could easily have been made for changing out McKay for Mackie.

That McGlynn has watched it mutate to 5 without changing anything says it all. This tie’s done.

Edited by kiddy