Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Alan Patullo on Off the Ball saying you should go for Jobby McCall as he is a former player, and is out of work.

Please do this.

Christ, you're supposed to be one of us Alan 🙈

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Alan Patullo on Off the Ball saying you should go for Jobby McCall as he is a former player, and is out of work.

Please do this.

I'd be up for that, only if he agrees to take a massive shite in Nelms' and Strachan's shoes.

11 minutes ago, dburns said:

I'd be up for that, only if he agrees to take a massive shite in Nelms' and Strachan's shoes.

Wouldn't need to be that big, for the wee ginger hing's toy town trainers. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Wouldn't need to be that big, for the wee ginger hing's toy town trainers. 

Thank you. 

Got a big car though, massive white beamer, typical of these short arse Napolean types. IMO.

Thank you.

This is hellish, no inside info at all. Biggy - you’re closest. You need to get down to Barry with a 6 pack and a large bag of cheese and onion, get cosied up Nelms and find out what’s happening. 

11 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Alright boys, anyone else heard Darrell Clark being mentioned? That's too random a name to be nothing surely?

5 promotions. I’m in. Likes to play with 2 strikers and likes his team to score goals. Not a cuddling manager. Sounds like a right c**t. Perfect. 
Joking a part - this is exactly the type of manager we should be going for. Not beige man from beigetown. 

Edited by Fifespud

36 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

This is hellish, no inside info at all. Biggy - you’re closest. You need to get down to Barry with a 6 pack and a large bag of cheese and onion, get cosied up Nelms and find out what’s happening. 

No chance I'd get past the heavy security patrolling the grounds. IMO.

His Wikipedia page notes that he's particularly involved in huge squad turnovers as he tends to punt everyone and then bring in his own squad.

Sounds a fit for what we currently need.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Interesting, where are you hearing that?

That's why I was asking, my pal that works at the club hasn't said anything to me directly, but I heard this from a Dundee fan at work who also happens to know him. 

It just seemed so left field and oddly specific I had to ask. A quick look at him shows zero ties to the Scottish game.

Edit - Just happy like Bowyer it isn't a usual suspect. Trying to find if he knows Strachan somehow 😂

Edited by Crawford

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

Alright boys, anyone else heard Darrell Clark being mentioned? That's too random a name to be nothing surely?

I mentioned him on here tbf.

There’s been a bit of hyperbole on social media regards what’s happened with Bowyer. 

Pro’s - the side were fit, he appears to be a really good person and he eventually discovered 2 up front made a huge difference to us and got us over the line. Always very grateful to him for winning the league. 

Cons - players playing out of position. Playing players he signed despite how poor they were performing. Confessed he stumbled upon/found a formation (3-5-2) that we’d never even tried in training that worked and suited us best with the squad we had, then went on a great run with that side and formation, go top then he bizarrely changed it again and we go on a 2 month run of terrible results. Froze out players that would’ve done a job from us at least off the bench. We had a good 2nd quarter and 4th quarter of the season, the other half was nowhere near good enough. 

The writing was on the wall the minute he was rightly or wrongly abusing one of the owners in front of other staff.