Airdrie v Hamilton Playoff Final 1st leg

11 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

An incredibly fair and balanced post.

I think both sets of supporters will go into Saturday feeling confident their team can get the job done, which should make for a good contest.

We need to score the first goal, though, i'm certain of that

Or, if we don't, just march to the directors box again and the goals will flow. 

52 minutes ago, moses1924 said:

Where's the best place to park at NDP these days, not been for years, can you still park in the retail place round the corner?

There's a big free car park a mere stones throw from the stadium. 

1 hour ago, moses1924 said:

Where's the best place to park at NDP these days, not been for years, can you still park in the retail place round the corner?

There's the county buildings car park which is a short walk from the away end (and is where the busses will go) or the car park under Morrison's which is a bit smaller but right beside the away end.

Both are free.

The retail has a time restriction and is usually a disaster anyway.

2 hours ago, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

I usually park there when we visit NDP but I’d imagine it will fill up very quickly tomorrow

All the more reason to get in early 

9 minutes ago, Owsley said:

I wonder if the initial figure was the home support which means we only had 377!

Possibly, sure someone said the two sections of the stand you had house 500, they definitely weren't full.

A bizarre mix of emotions today, hope that this talented group and first leg lead will help propel us (finally) out of L1.

But the knowing dread that there is a fair chance we will "Airdrie" it yet again and be back for yet another season in the third tier.

I'm actually relatively calm, for now. That will change though as we get nearer to kick off. This is going to take care of itself. I believe we can do this but I'm not 100% we can. 

Onto the game, I agree with the OTL podcasters, Justin has to start for me, he had a 'poor' game on Wednesday but he deserves to put it right, we've always got Telfer to bring on for some composure if things aren't going his way. 

One last massive push. We can do this. Come on the diamonds♦️

On 19/05/2023 at 09:09, Diamond1924 said:

What’s the deal with tickets for Saturday?

The website is still showing them as sold out? Surely we can’t be sharing that home stand. 

Cash Gate at both ends as is always the case through here.

Been told you guys had sold 1500 by last night,1200 at our end which considering most Accies punters pay in on the day is better than I thought so far.

Not got a ticket yet myself,so Cash Gate it is.