Motherwell v Ross County (The Kettlewell 'friendly' Derby day!)

Can't wait for this match already. Kettlewell in my opinion was an absolute legend as a player and massively underrated as a manager whilst at County.

Hope Motherwell take their foot of the gas, maybe leave Van Veen on the bench or something. Can't risk an injury can we, with transfer window about to open. Hope to see another HUGE County support. Its great being a 'diddy' fan when the business end of relegation battle starts. Every match just as good as a cup final. Bring it on :)

Hope to God I'm sat next to I presume a girlfriend/wife of one of the players whilst at Tannadice on Sat. Stunningly beautiful woman, was ace chatting.

Sadly not a Dingwallian accent she had and doubt she had connection to the town at all. Lucky player, whoever he is!! I tip my hat to you whoever it is.

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Not that I particular like County but id rather they stayed up than Killie or United. I assume we'll likely drop points in at least one of the last 3 so I wouldn't really mind if it's here, as long as Kev gets his goal.

Come on, that's just plain wrong. County have the Malard bar at the train station, great pints and ground only 1 min away. I'm guessing you mibee never went to see Motherwell up in Dingwall. Excellent day out, almost as good as Tynecastle. Even old firm fans, Aberdeen, Dundee/Dundee Utd agree. Always bring huge support up.

3 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Come on, that's just plain wrong. County have the Malard bar at the train station, great pints and ground only 1 min away. I'm guessing you mibee never went to see Motherwell up in Dingwall. Excellent day out, almost as good as Tynecastle. Even old firm fans, Aberdeen, Dundee/Dundee Utd agree. Always bring huge support up.

I said I want County to stay up?

10 minutes ago, Sonam said:

He said he wants County to stay up you absolute rocket.

Admin, can we delete this thread and we’ll start a new one by someone more normal please?

1 hour ago, Sonam said:

They let me charge my phone in the Mallard, @YassinMoutaouakil’s disrespect is almost mild. 

9 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Quite frankly you should be ashamed of yourself, @YassinMoutaouakil

Just now, ropy said:

They let me charge my phone in the Mallard, @YassinMoutaouakil’s disrespect is almost mild. 

The funny thing is that I've actually gone to a few Caley games over the years when I've been seeing family up there. This thread might be the nicest I've ever been about the Dingwall swine and this is the thanks I get.

10 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

It's fucking Sunday night and Sonam is wanking himself into a frenzy about sitting next to a good looking woman on Saturday.

I doubt he’s alone among the P&B masses on that front.