Kilmarnock v St Johnstone

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Considine looks finished. 
we really should’ve signed another CB and not Rudden in January. 

Considine looked finished on his debut. He's had a few OK games since then but nothing has changed.

Oh well, just another year!

As for the goal, what on earth are the Killie defence doing? Could have been two penalties, so don't really feel bad about Gordon's 50/50 shirt contest.

Aye this is better stuff from us, ball still doesnt ever stick with May up top though but hopefully Kane getting fit resolves that.

CM looks much better.

Goal remarkably shit by Killie. One player cant kick a simple ball while anothers so desperate to bear hug his opponent he isnt even facing the ball, wouldve been a fairly simple clearance otherwise.

Replays I've seen it doesn't look fully two footed as the second one was folded, but the foot seems to be above ankle height.

The Killie player, Donnelly? asking for the free kick on the edge of the box after the red was laughable, that dive should have been a yellow.

It’s a red card on current rules (which cite excessive force I think?) but I’d much rather we punished tackles like that with yellows tbh. He goes for and gets the ball, wasn’t particularly high.

Not complaining though - we were all over the place and Killie goal was coming until that.