Hearts vs Aberdeen - Saturday 20th May

7 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I’d slag off salt n sauce but I like it.

Salt and sauce is the only logical option. You get the benefit of salt and vinegar with added sauce flavour. It’s an easy choice.

Edited by AJF

46 minutes ago, Jimmain said:

Well this is heating up nicely. Much better than the previous 5 pages of 'aw naw, shucks...you guys are gonnae win' pish 

Stirring GIFs | Tenor

Hearts will win this, aided and abetted by whoever is the VAR. 

Rumours of Duk, McCrorie out but Robson keeping it underwraps?

I am looking forward to an absoluter shiter of a game, some proper shithousery, at least 1 red card and a last minute Dons winner from Markanday to complete the madness. 

Barry Robson scoring two hat-tricks against us for Dundee United in the space of a year still gives me the fear, I'm just glad he can't play. (Although a few of those goals were penalties, so probably don't count, right?)

Home win, purely because Hearts have to win. Will it be enough to make Aberdeen shite it? Probably not. I'll laugh my tits off if Rangers do us a wee favour and gift us a win at Ibrox though. (Unfortunately Celtic could return the favour.) 

Edited by Darren

4 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Incredible - not as if it was anything new for them.  

Hashtag Edinburgh and Dundee yoyo clubs.

You don't really appreciate the highs until you've lived the lows, apparently.  I suppose you have your 5 and 6 nil Capital humiliations this season to look back on. 

4 hours ago, BrodieJ12 said:

Rumours of Duk, McCrorie out but Robson keeping it underwraps?

I am looking forward to an absoluter shiter of a game, some proper shithousery, at least 1 red card and a last minute Dons winner from Markanday to complete the madness. 

It's a bold strategy Cotton...

5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Not as lazy as some of the shite on the last few pages. Been a decent thread, the conspiracy/pressuring the ref's stuff is pish.

Bit of an overspill from another thread and is mostly not that serious. 

51 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Bit of an overspill from another thread and is mostly not that serious. 

I get that tbf, I'm not exactly being deadly serious by claiming folk are losing their heads.  However I do think one or two are worrying far too much about the officials. They will be shite, but they'll not be biased. It's a roll of the dice to see who gets fucked.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I get that tbf, I'm not exactly being deadly serious by claiming folk are losing their heads.  However I do think one or two are worrying far too much about the officials. They will be shite, but they'll not be biased. It's a roll of the dice to see who gets fucked.

I just want to know if I can get a pint in the central belt handshake club, or will it be full of Beyoncé fans? 

16 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I just want to know if I can get a pint in the central belt handshake club, or will it be full of Beyoncé fans? 

Post match the Haymarket area will be absolutely rammed with folk going to the concert. Best bet would be heading into the city centre, but then the handshaking will be diluted. 

18 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Post match the Haymarket area will be absolutely rammed with folk going to the concert. Best bet would be heading into the city centre, but then the handshaking will be diluted. 

It was only a club-based joke. I don’t have a ticket due to hearts being scared of Aberdeen fans. 

Ya'll can look back, but I stated in a magnificently precient way, that I had a "feeling in my water", that we'd beat the **** at Pittodrie.

I have a strong absence of feeling about this one. I'm going 0-0.

I know, Nostradamus.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Partly right, I live in Edinburgh and get to much less games since becoming a parent. I get to what I can but it’s tricky. 

Congratulations on replying to a puerile and childish post in such a reasoned and sensible manner.

12 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You should pop in here, between Tynecastle and Haymarket. Open from 9am and attracts an "eclectic and mixed" crowd.

image.png.011e7a8013bb36922645ab06b86c1aa3.png