Transfer ins & outs

5 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Was getting the bus home from Glasgow yesterday and heard at the bus stop from one of our fans that our midfielder rhauridh langan is going to the Talbot,  it could be nonsense or it could be true as there tends to be lots of rumours during the close season..

Cheers .

He any good?

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Cheers .

He any good?

Good attitude and played his part in our title winning season although fell out of favour in our midfield in the last quarter of the season,  I would say decent ( nothing fancy and breaks up play ) but not what I would expect as a Talbot signing if it's true , I would expect Talbot to go for genuine  top quality  .

Edited by Thejackdaw

Just now, Thejackdaw said:

Good attitude and played his part in our title winning season although fell our of favour in our midfield in the last quarter of the season,  I would say decent but not what I would expect as a Talbot signing if it's true , I would expect Talbot to go for genuine  top quality  .

Its been a while since Talbot signed genuine top quality unfortunately 😔 

2 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

Good attitude and played his part in our title winning season although fell out of favour in our midfield in the last quarter of the season,  I would say decent ( nothing fancy and breaks up play ) but not what I would expect as a Talbot signing if it's true , I would expect Talbot to go for genuine  top quality  .

Fell out of favour at the end of November beginning of December when we signed Declan Hughes He is just a young guy who is a decent player with his best days ahead of him 

On 22/06/2023 at 21:50, andy25 said:

Its been a while since Talbot signed genuine top quality unfortunately 😔 

Mick Wardrope ?, pure quality, pity you lot ping the ball long so much, wasted at Talbot.

1 hour ago, BurghLoyal said:

I see Beith’s Josh Fowler’s on trial with Motherwell 👀 screenshot from a clip Motherwell posted from training.

IMG_8200.jpeg

Smashing player, best of luck to him , impressed every time I have saw Beith. 

16 hours ago, BurghLoyal said:

I see Beith’s Josh Fowler’s on trial with Motherwell 👀 screenshot from a clip Motherwell posted from training.

IMG_8200.jpeg

Impressed the management team so I've heard, enough to take him to their training camp in Holland where the pic comes from.

Be interesting to see if he can land a contract.

A player I've been impressed with every time I've seen him.

Edited by santheman

13 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

More chance in signing Neil Diamond!

was shocked myself but was mentioned at the Talbot golf day yesterday, Talbot have supposedly had a bid rejected for Jamie glasgow as well

Edited by smithco95

1 hour ago, smithco95 said:

Darvel in for Neil McPherson apparently

Talbot and Neil McPherson have no intention of parting ways is what I’ve heard. Think Glasgow returning to Talbot would be good but don’t see Darvel allowing him to return as he would have signed a 2 year deal. Even if they have no intention playing him couldn’t see them selling to us maybe to another team.

11 minutes ago, southerner said:

Talbot and Neil McPherson have no intention of parting ways is what I’ve heard. Think Glasgow returning to Talbot would be good but don’t see Darvel allowing him to return as he would have signed a 2 year deal. Even if they have no intention playing him couldn’t see them selling to us maybe to another team.

Yeah apparently Talbot have rejected a couple of bids for him but Darvel still interested, apparently Jamie has been told he won’t play for Darvel again there wanting rid, but aye can’t see Darvel wanting to send him back to Talbot if anything

They would take half the money from another team. Darvel signed another centre half earlier today, going to be a few disappointed clubs at the end of the season with the money being spent and only one team going into a play off!!