Celtic v St Mirren May 20.

4 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

He clearly benefits from the superb man management of Robbo and his coaching staff.

He plays his best football under the current gaffers watch.

I've been impressed by him this season  but he put in a performance yesterday I didn't really think he was capable of tbh, he was brilliant and seemed just about everywhere. Like you say Robinson obviously knows his strengths but I think he looks a lot leaner than he was at Aberdeen too.

Edited by gannonball

17 hours ago, Molotov said:

why are there so many empty seats in the home end?

It’s the peak of First Communion season and there were a lot of them yesterday, I wasn’t there either nor have I seen any of the game. The first home league game I’ve missed this season as my son was fighting in the 02 in Edinburgh so I don’t know if the attendance was down or not but it was that is probably why.

Edited by Jinky67

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s the peak of First Communion season and there were a lot of them yesterday, I wasn’t there either nor have I seen any of the game. The first home league game I’ve missed this season as my son was fighting in the 02 in Edinburgh so I don’t know if the attendance was down or not but it was that is probably why.

You could only get that answer in Scottish Football 😂😂, good stuff Jinky

Was at gig last night.  A friend turned to me at one point and said “The look on your face, you must be loving this”.  

Didn’t have the guts to tell her I was having a wee ‘what could have been daydream”. 

Celtic 2 (Furuhashi 14, McGregor 81) St Mirren 5 (Main 4, 39, 48, 62, 78)

That’d have made a few headlines I think.  

4 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

We only had 20% possession when we slapped your arse 2-0 back in September  🤣

And yet this is one of their most celebrated results:

IMG_1836.thumb.webp.e7b3bda472a2685b7368fd3e76a7c341.webp

I wonder what the 7-0 Barcelona stats were. 

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

And yet this is one of their most celebrated results:

IMG_1836.thumb.webp.e7b3bda472a2685b7368fd3e76a7c341.webp

I wonder what the 7-0 Barcelona stats were. 

Aye but that's different because of budgets...

Just now, Portmahomack Saint said:

Bet you wish you hadn't bothered 😂

Not at all, absolutely embarrassing from St Mirren fans stating ‘should’ve won’ when they had 2 shots on goal. They did well but calm the f**k down, they were outplayed by a team that’s switched off. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Not at all, absolutely embarrassing from St Mirren fans stating ‘should’ve won’ when they had 2 shots on goal. They did well but calm the f**k down, they were outplayed by a team that’s switched off. 

The most appropriate gamertag ever?

54 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

FFS, this thread.  ‘Should’ve won’, ‘5-2’, ‘Main man’ etc etc.  absolute diddy red neck. 

stats -  St Mirren 2 shots on target and 23% possession. 

Can you not read mate.  

I didn’t say should have won.  

I even said it was a wee ‘daydream’. 

Are we not allowed to enjoy us going to Celtic Park, where many of your players earn more than our starting 11 combined, score 2, hit the post, and miss four sitters?

20 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

What’s embarrassing about it? Normally, we cannot lay a glove on you. It’s usually a stroll, sometimes the 7-0 skelping. Wins are like Haley’s comet turning up. So, aye, when we go away, score two, take the lead twice, hit the post and Main & Strain miss good chances, then yesterday was definitely a ‘should have won’ 90 minutes. In the context of a diddy club going to what is undoubtably a ‘fortress’ against an undoubtably good team, then from our perspective, a definite ‘should have won’ day. From your perspective? Not sure I care really.

Did we bust your coupon or something? Twice this season?

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

Religion ✔️ 

Fighting ✔️ 

Typical arse cheek response. I blame the parents. 

You couldn’t have picked a more apt name as you are an absolute weapon. 

Edited by Jinky67

31 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

😂

At least you've dodged the "embarrassing reaction" bullet there mate.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I see there's still no condemnation of Jota's dive yesterday from those who are so quick to mention if another teams player would be so bold, so brazen.

The “Eton mob” in power while kids go hungry all over the UK is condemnation fodder.  A diving winger - not so much.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

The “Eton mob” in power while kids go hungry all over the UK is condemnation fodder.  A diving winger - not so much.

Please try and keep politics out of football.

Thanks.