Celtic v St Mirren May 20.

9 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

We got 350k for allowing you lot to use our ground for a meaningless pre season friendly, good business.

I know I should Google this, but can anyone remember who Celtic’s friendly was against, and the score? I’ve no idea. Just wondering if it means a glamour European outfit have turned out at FeegieField - against Celtic.

26 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I know I should Google this, but can anyone remember who Celtic’s friendly was against, and the score? I’ve no idea. Just wondering if it means a glamour European outfit have turned out at FeegieField - against Celtic.

I think it was Real Sociedad.

2 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

I think it was Real Sociedad.

There were also games against two other sides.

29 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

IMG_1832.thumb.jpeg.fa07474b8749d8121ba99e3f07b9b079.jpeg

10 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

We got 350k for allowing you lot to use our ground for a meaningless pre season friendly, good business.

If your figure is correct then given our total income for that season was £2.4M those three games alone provided 14.5% of our annual revenue for that season. 
That was a huge amount given we were struggling in the championship with Murray and Rae as managers.  

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Celtic TV commentary are mopey as f**k. You'd think they'd won heehaw this season. 

They will be angry that The Great Masonic Referee Conspiracy doesn't stop them from winning everything, they are desperate to be vhictims.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

They will be angry that The Great Masonic Referee Conspiracy doesn't stop them from winning everything, they are desperate to be vhictims.

Honest to f**k. 

We've been pretty damn attacking all things considered. Moving the ball forward as quickly as we can.

Celtic TV commentary, '11 Saints players in their own half, not the last time we'll say that today'.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Honest to f**k. 

We've been pretty damn attacking all things considered. Moving the ball forward as quickly as we can.

Celtic TV commentary, '11 Saints players in their own half, not the last time we'll say that today'.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.