The Famous Aberdeen’s European Tour 2023/24

Frank Grimes

15 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

What are the expectations for this evening? Hacken are the bookies favourites to win by quite a margin.

Keep the tie alive and hopefully take them at home next week. 

Would love a draw here tbh.

19 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

What are the expectations for this evening? Hacken are the bookies favourites to win by quite a margin.

Keep the tie alive and hopefully take them at home next week. 

I'd have to agree with @Dons_1988 but f**k it, 1-2 to add a bit of positivity to the proceedings.

Heed first!

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Would probably have liked McDonald in there and possibly Hayes. But it's a fairly settled team,  so let them get on with it.

I thought we might see those two back in plus maybe the new Finnish lad. I know he's just in the door but sounds like he's been playing in Poland so should be match fit. 

5 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

We should also consider that we were the better team than Celtic for at least a half with this lineup up. 

All ifs and buts but this team is better suited to counter attacking football. I’m not too disheartened by the team. 

Ask me again in a month though. 

7 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Is there a legit stream for this somewhere or is it going to require searching around dubious corners of the internet that I'm definitely not at all familiar with?

It's on RedTV PPV. You could just pay for it?