Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Doolan coming across very well. How I miss that in a manager. Partick will be fine on Sunday. Can’t see us scoring 3 without you lot getting atleast 1. 

Tie should be dead and buried after that sort of performance (from both perspectives) but fair play to County for making 4,000 blocks. Still think Thistle are 95% there, they’ll score up in Dingwall and County don’t have it in them to score at least 3. 

1 minute ago, Virtual Insanity said:

I think you can hear that Doolan is holding back a bit when he talks about his tactics which is interesting. Rarely heard a manager in Scotland talk in the way he does. 

Whatever happens in the 2nd leg, Doolan's appointment has been justified.

4 minutes ago, AndyX said:

Kris Doolan sounds like he understands the modern game. Like there's a plan behind it all.

Cue Malky Mackay coming on to discuss whether we were or weren't 'at it today'.

Its interesting how the next generation of managers coming through seem relatively exciting in what they want to do (bar Barry Robson who seems to be on the pathway to the "win your battles, dont concede" mindset boring the life out of everyone).

Doolan seems happy to play high risk, high reward, football with a plan. Steven MacLean similar with us and i think Naismith is on the same path.

3 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

I think you can hear that Doolan is holding back a bit when he talks about his tactics which is interesting. Rarely heard a manager in Scotland talk in the way he does. 

As much as I loved what he said, I has the feeling he said too much.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its interesting how the next generation of managers coming through seem relatively exciting in what they want to do (bar Barry Robson who seems to be on the pathway to the "win your battles, dont concede" mindset boring the life out of everyone).

Doolan seems happy to play high risk, high reward, football with a plan. Steven MacLean similar with us and i think Naismith is on the same path.

Football would be shite if every team played exactly the same.

Aye, its good to have teams being attacking and free flowing, but good defensive, battling teams are important for the game to have variety.

Felt was a big missed opportunity with that second half performance. I wanted three before the game. With ten men that should've been minimum. But end of day playing team stronger than us and us sinking four goals a game was never going to continue. 

Lawless was the absolute boi tonight. 

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

Football would be shite if every team played exactly the same.

Aye, its good to have teams being attacking and free flowing, but good defensive, battling teams are important for the game to have variety.

Aye, try saying that when youve just lost 1-0 at Pittodrie on a cold Friday night with Aberdeen suffocating the life out the game.

As soon as Duk leaves i fear the excitement at that club will vanish.

County looked a bit more at it in the second half, but only last ditch defending and a constant lack of composure (as well as a bit of jamminess) kept the score in any way retrievable.

Sunday should be absolutely mental. 

I'm thinking both we can't be that lucky defending crosses and set pieces so badly again and at least one of them is going to fall kindly for them but also that we're going to get 2 or 3 must score chances and if we take 2 of them we're up. Also they can't keep making blocks like that, was unbelievable in the second half. 

Edited by Fuctifano