Dundee United 23/24

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Is he that slow? Anything I've watched he doesn't seem slow but not exactly rapid.

Guess youll find out properly but aye, for us he seemed slower than Considine. Both in terms of actually turning/twisting and then getting up to speed was just laborious stuff. Maybe not massively slow at full speed but he'll need a head start on players to make it useful, and i dont know if hes experienced enough to read the game that well yet.

Evening United supporters. I'm interviewing your former captain Sean Dillon soon for my podcast, Today Wheelenterview, which is focused on football/sport interviews. Anyway, to get the supporters involved, is there anything you want to ask Sean, or is there anything you'd like to share that would better our chat. Happy to share it when it's released if any are interested.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Guess youll find out properly but aye, for us he seemed slower than Considine. Both in terms of actually turning/twisting and then getting up to speed was just laborious stuff. Maybe not massively slow at full speed but he'll need a head start on players to make it useful, and i dont know if hes experienced enough to read the game that well yet.

It’s rare for our centre halves to have to chase back this season. More about having to  compete with the big, ugly Championship centre forwards in a physical battle. Last guy we had on loan in that position lasted about 150 minutes before being hooked and never seen again. 

7 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

It’s rare for our centre halves to have to chase back this season. More about having to  compete with the big, ugly Championship centre forwards in a physical battle. Last guy we had on loan in that position lasted about 150 minutes before being hooked and never seen again. 

He should be fine at that, i think.

Tbh i think he only played for us under MacLean, and that was just a total binfire run of games where virtually everybody looked awful and out their depth. This is a better test of what level hes at i think, in a settled side with an idea of what theyre doing.

12 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

I love some fans of the wee team. 

Dundee spending a couple of seasons in the Premier is like an 18yr old passing his driving test.

He has spent his life standing at bus stops but now, he is driving a Kia Picanto with a fake exhaust and loud music playing nipping around town thinking he is one of the BMW's that the big boys drive. Next thing he realises he is caught speeding, banned for a year and back standing at the bus stop watching the big boys continuing cruising by in their nice cars.

Dundee FC, Please never stop giving

giphy(2).gif.d3f2116b1c7517d3f98c930c662e9268.gif

1 hour ago, SGMilne said:

If Birighitti goes there then it just proves that he is Brutus Beefcake to Aziz Behich's Hulk Hogan.

Points if you understand the reference.

Life points if you don’t…

Tully reporting that we will bank a £500k fee from Behich moving to Saudi as we inserted a 50% sell on clause when letting him return to oz. Stunning bit of business for a 33 year old full back who wasn’t that great at defending. 

59 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Tully reporting that we will bank a £500k fee from Behich moving to Saudi as we inserted a 50% sell on clause when letting him return to oz. Stunning bit of business for a 33 year old full back who wasn’t that great at defending. 

To be deposited in either the American Stephen Thompsons secret Cayman Islands bank account or a Let's get Trump elected account.

17 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Don’t be fooled with this 500k. Was told the loan fee was around 2 million and United set to bank almost 1m