Dundee United 23/24

Complete farce. Catch a mole. Finally got all the info in and wouldn't complete because it says I have an add blocker and need to disable it. I didn't know I had and I haven't a clue how to disable it. What the f**k this has to do with anything I don't know anyway.

22 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You would think with the amount of debt the DAB's are in, they'd be scrambling about desperate for every penny.

Thank you.

They’ll need every penny they can get for next seasons promotion push.

Rovers tickets sold out in a very short time despite United making it very challenging to buy them online. 

United are clearly shitting themselves and are using things like ticket allocation as a pissing contest when all it does is make themselves look more like p***ks! 

Rovers fans vote to give United more tickets at Stark’s when they could have sold them to home fans but United, with a larger capacity, decide to use the “it’s my ball and I decide who gets to play” tactics.

Classless

1 minute ago, Steven W said:

I'm not following this.

Are Rovers fans in the shed? But with a reduced capacity?

We’re in the Carling Stand but allocation reduced by 30%.

Pathetic this from United. No doubt that when they do get back to the Premier league they will sell the Jim McClean, Jerry Kerr and Carling Stand to old firm fans, maybe even Aberdeen and Dundee fans too. 

Seems to me like they are still upset about our social media showing video of their keeper falling over.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You would think with the amount of debt the DAB's are in, they'd be scrambling about desperate for every penny.

Thank you.

Imagine being one of the dab's many creditors and you see them knocking back the opportunity to sell a further 600 tickets at £25 a pop.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Imagine being one of the dab's many creditors and you see them knocking back the opportunity to sell a further 600 tickets at £25 a pop.

Indeed, makes no sense at all, won't even affect the outcome. Goodwins bottle will crash whatever the away support is. IMO.

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Go on...

Surely I don't have to spell it out to you?! From a fan of team who has had more administrations than scottish cup wins talking about creditors 

Edited by Glen Scotia

3 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Surely I don't have to spell it out to you?! From a fan of team who has had more administrations than scottish cup wins talking about creditors 

Remind me where Dundee passed up the opportunity to make money from ticket sales during those times. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Remind me where Dundee passed up the opportunity to make money from ticket sales during those times. 

Can't miss this opportunity: the 2003 Scottish Cup Final?

Nonetheless, that's irrelevant to this situation. I think United will see sense and pound signs and change the ticketing set up for the game in 9 days time. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

My point is, the irony of a Dundee fan getting involved in chat on how other clubs run their business 

2 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

My point is, the irony of a Dundee fan getting involved in chat on how other clubs run their business 

The Marr's poor business sense has no bearing on my opinion of other clubs restricting ticket sales when they are millions of pounds in debt. 

Thank you. 

I always love how people try to have a pop at clubs for being financially mismanaged decades ago by a private businessman as if it somehow means that individual fans can't call out moronic decisions of other football clubs forever more.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I always love how people try to have a pop at clubs for being financially mismanaged decades ago by a private businessman as if it somehow means that individual fans can't call out moronic decisions of other football clubs forever more.

And you like the previous poster know the full reason as to why the ticket sales are being sold this way by United? 

1 minute ago, Glen Scotia said:

And you like the previous poster know the full reason as to why the ticket sales are being sold this way by United? 

Yes. Shiting it from a more vocal support being a 12th man and cheering their team on to victory and ultimately winning the league.