The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

@LatapyBairn. The Fraud claimed at a recent forum that he personally covered the (v large) losses last season and that all of the debt was on him as opposed to the club. He also planned to continue this spending. This clearly isn't sustainable, but I didn't think it would come around so soon. 

17 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

Look at the weird Falkirk vultures circling just to remind us of how many of their mutant fans turn up in Grangemouth every 2nd week.

Few fans take any pleasure in shit like this, especially having been there ourselves. Genuinely do hope it is a genuine banking issue. 

Don’t for a moment believe this is a BACs issue. If it was they could have made manual payments to cover the players but it sounds like they haven’t been paid for 2 weeks?

More likely a frozen bank account or insufficient funds ( eg withdrawn overdraft)…..or of course a Nigerian Prince…….

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The Championship can't tolerate such instability.  The play-off result should be overturned and Inverness Caledonian Thistle should be restored to the second tier. 

This but unironically

Well you were warned Accies. It’s been well documented by Falkirk fans and reinforced to you that you have been in financial disarray. When are going to accept that you shouldn’t be a full time club? 
The SPFL must now act accordingly and deduct Hamilton 15-points. 

Edited by Balde Bairn

3 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Well you were warned Accies. It’s been well documented by Falkirk fans and reinforced to you that you have been in financial disarray. 

Bankwank is the new crowdwank

There was a definite issue with the banking system today however as others have said the players aren’t going to walk out en masse just because their wages were delayed once for a few hours.

Surely nothing to worry about as Hamilton I’m sure are now very close to the compensation payout from the bank that the club stated would definitely happen as the bank……….er…….allowed the nominated official to transfer money as the club had previously authorised.

Edited by Sortmeout

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

That statement reads like some of the players have been paid and some haven’t, which seems very odd. It also seems odd that they haven’t touched on the ‘refusing to train’ claim made in the press at all, which if it wasn’t true would’ve been exceptionally easy to prove. 

Is possible for certiain employees only not to have been paid, happened at my old work and only affected those with a first name starting with the letter C, everyone else was paid as normal as I recall. No idea of the ins and outs of what caused it though.

15 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Is possible for certiain employees only not to have been paid, happened at my old work and only affected those with a first name starting with the letter C, everyone else was paid as normal as I recall. No idea of the ins and outs of what caused it though.

So, no C u n t got paid then?

That statement has an interesting line where they say they have put thing in place to ensure it doesn't happen again.... but they had no idea how it happened so how can they ensure anything? Or are they just padding out a pretty vague statement about maybe people have been paid, maybe not, don't know. But we have made sure it won't happen again. Apparently. 

Edited by rainbowrising