The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

8 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

He's come to clear the ball. It's bog standard. If he isn't injured we aren't even talking about it. I'm genuinely confused as to how he's broken his arm there tbh.

You're talking about the guy who was out for five months after slipping on ice.

10 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Least none of the Accies fans spat across the fence. That's boggin as f**k.

I’m not defending anyone as they are all arseholes for me, both sides but there was spitting from Hamilton fans too. I was in the away stand at the corner where it all went on and they were definitely spitting as well.

The thing that struck me was Falkirk were kids, there was grown men and a blonde haired adult woman amongst the Hamilton lot, they’ve got a bit of growing up to do in my opinion.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

23 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m not defending anyone as they are all arseholes for me, both sides but there was spitting from Hamilton fans too. I was in the away stand at the corner where it all went on and they were definitely spitting as well.

The thing that struck me was Falkirk were kids, there was grown men and a blonde haired adult woman amongst the Hamilton lot, they’ve got a bit of growing up to do in my opinion.

It was embarrassing as f**k from both sets of fans!!

2 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

I’d take Alex Neil as a player lol.I do know James McArthur is wanting to go into Management but that would be another gamble.

Yeah I think that would be too big of a risk ATM maybe as assistant to replace Daz. I've said it before but when Rankin eventually does go Daz must follow him. 

47 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

With Kilday out the board should move quickly and secure the services of Brad Mckay. I hear he is out of favour at Falkirk and could do a job. Good in the air, can play centre back and right back and chips in goals every once in a while

We're good we will hopefully just bring Fergus Owens from Kelty back 

On 18/12/2023 at 22:39, Higgenarse said:

With Kilday out the board should move quickly and secure the services of Brad Mckay. I hear he is out of favour at Falkirk and could do a job. Good in the air, can play centre back and right back and chips in goals every once in a while

As hilarious as it would be there's more chance of him rocking up up at the likes of East Kilbride. Was a rumour that Johnstone Burgh were in for him but he dithered and they signed someone else. 

9 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Forum was quite informative last night. Three new players done and dusted for January and a good few looking to be loaned out/moved on. Some very interesting comments about Falkirk. 😎

Do tell …..