The Hamilton Accies Championship Thread

Just now, BB_Bino said:

Fair enough LeodhasXD, and thanks for educating me. I didn't realise that and have never actually seen one up close 

You'll smell one eventually with the rate they are proliferating. Absolutely stinking to be beside.

4 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Oh absolutely, however I would say that Hamilton have a higher % when based on size of support. 

Agree with others that every Club has its relative share of "wee fannies" but I get the impression that Hamilton are quite happy ( or couldn't care less) letting their lot try and antagonise away fans. Why do they not put them at the Sainsbury end of the Stand away from visiting fans, they can sing away to their hearts content there. While I'm on the moan, why are they allowed to stand up against the barrier, I'm sure if 30 or 40 or more away fans stood up against the barriers in the end Stand they'd be told to sit down.

54 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Agree with others that every Club has its relative share of "wee fannies" but I get the impression that Hamilton are quite happy ( or couldn't care less) letting their lot try and antagonise away fans. Why do they not put them at the Sainsbury end of the Stand away from visiting fans, they can sing away to their hearts content there. While I'm on the moan, why are they allowed to stand up against the barrier, I'm sure if 30 or 40 or more away fans stood up against the barriers in the end Stand they'd be told to sit down.

Agreed. I wasn't at the second game at NDP but their fan(nie)s at the first had to be held back by stewards half way down the stairs to the stand. That was following them trying to get past stewards to get at the Falkirk supporters who, until then, had been very well behaved. 

It would make perfect sense to place them at the other end of the stand, it would immediately stop all of that nonsense!

4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Agreed. I wasn't at the second game at NDP but their fan(nie)s at the first had to be held back by stewards half way down the stairs to the stand. That was following them trying to get past stewards to get at the Falkirk supporters who, until then, had been very well behaved. 

It would make perfect sense to place them at the other end of the stand, it would immediately stop all of that nonsense!

I don't know how much they pay to get in but it seems a waste of money considering they spend most if not all of the time looking towards the away fans rather than what's happening on the park.

16 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

I assume that was the bus on Saturday that got its windows panned in by Hamilton fans?😅

Yes,  i will save them a phone call 

Short of winning the league, taking a lead into the second leg of the final was what we were looking for before a ball was kicked in August.

We’ve got that.

First goal on Saturday is crucial. Be interesting to see who comes out fastest to try get it. Hopefully we get it and don’t try and shitfest a 0-0 because we’re not good enough for that. 

1 to go…

I think we will be seeing you lads in the championship next year. Inverness struggle to score goals, if you can get 1 early in the second leg I think you will cruise it. 

22 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

You'll smell one eventually with the rate they are proliferating. Absolutely stinking to be beside.

they are. wee fannies had them on the terrace at forthbank last Saturday. absolutely stank the place out.