Airdrieonians 23/24 Championship Thread♦️

St Mirren an Ayr United are at the top of my hit list, due to Stewart Gilmour and Bill Barr going above and beyond with their efforts to have us booted out of the leagues.

Anything that happens to those two, would be cause for celebration.

2 hours ago, Kenny_m said:

Right ITK's, when's the retained and freed lists coming? 

If we can tie Rys up, I'm sure that he would attract a better player, due to the style of football that he plays.

I would just look at the improvement in Charlie Telfer, compared to his Falkirk days, that's why I voted for him as player of the year.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Rio 2 said:

St Mirren an Ayr United are at the top of my hit list, due to Stewart Gilmour and Bill Barr going above and beyond with their efforts to have us booted out of the leagues.

Anything that happens to those two, would be cause for celebration.

Nice to know we live rent free in your mindmePvR5.gif.013551c573900d08a39aced56bb1db4d.gif.d9706274468f7c38dfdc22130df7284a.gifIMG_5933.jpeg.c49d4cc1d09d422e59e5b966b4253ef7.jpeg.726c9746edc5cb50174fda45d3f57df9.jpeg

Edited by AUcal

44 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Nice to know we live rent free in your mindmePvR5.gif.013551c573900d08a39aced56bb1db4d.gif.d9706274468f7c38dfdc22130df7284a.gifIMG_5933.jpeg.c49d4cc1d09d422e59e5b966b4253ef7.jpeg.726c9746edc5cb50174fda45d3f57df9.jpeg

Sorry but you don't.

Just look forward to your demise.

54 minutes ago, Diamonds02 said:

I’m sure it was end of the month last year so probably the same again this year.

Yeh, but we're finished 10 days earlier this season.

9 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

144EE1A0-6806-45E6-97A2-0EAC00E81358.gif

I dunno i quite enjoy disliking Ayr, It's not a mega rivalry but it's good to have fixtures with a bit of needle and past animosity after a long barren spell playing meaningless fixtures against Montrose and Allow etc.

It's definitely pissed me off that it's been them who has had our number this season. 

So aye, get it up ye Ayr, with your horrible ex chairman and (according to shrill Morton fans) your massive deep pockets.

😉

10 hours ago, AJ77 said:

Agent Murray has seen us alright this season.

On the game last night I genuinely thought Thistle deserved to win ,,Rover done very little in extra time,not staying in Airdrie I don't have same dislike towards thistle,but rovers a different matter,plus we take more points off rovers ,

29 minutes ago, Jack Reed said:

On the game last night I genuinely thought Thistle deserved to win ,,Rover done very little in extra time,not staying in Airdrie I don't have same dislike towards thistle,but rovers a different matter,plus we take more points off rovers ,

It's swings and roundabouts though I suppose., We were better than thistle by a larger margin than they were better than the Rovers over both legs. Fitba has that habit of null returns on "fairness"

6 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

It's swings and roundabouts though I suppose., We were better than thistle by a larger margin than they were better than the Rovers over both legs. Fitba has that habit of null returns on "fairness"

Have to agree on that♦️♦️

19 hours ago, Rio 2 said:

If we can tie Rys up, I'm sure that he would attract a better player, due to the style of football that he plays.

I would just look at the improvement in Charlie Telfer, compared to his Falkirk days, that's why I voted for him as player of the year.

Still got another year on his contract so if a teams wants him they’ll need to pay cash for him

4 minutes ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Still got another year on his contract so if a teams wants him they’ll need to pay cash for him

How do you, or anyone else for that matter know his contract situation? I've never seen it disclosed anywhere and for what its worth, Transfmrkt has it expiring at the end of this month.

1 hour ago, Kenny_m said:

How do you, or anyone else for that matter know his contract situation? I've never seen it disclosed anywhere and for what its worth, Transfmrkt has it expiring at the end of this month.

Was mentioned on the Facebook group that’s he’s still got another year left