Norway (a) - 17/6/23

PSJ.84

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't believe Dykes got to that ball for the equaliser. What a turn of pace after a full game in that heat.

Also, me before the second goal: SHOOT! SHOOT, YOU USELESS BUGGERS, STOP PASSING ABOUT LIKE...oh. Oh. Oh my.

That was superb. Me and two South African barmen dancing about the empty pub. Unbelievable smash and grab. Winning when you are playing shit is the Mark of champions so we are going to win the whole thing.

That was a bounce at the pub that I've not seen in a while, it's incredible what a good national team result can do, Fantastic. 

If someone could quote me, and tell me what page the first goal happens at it'd be appreciated, would make the hangover tomorrow easier. Thank you, I hope you all have a fantastic night. 

7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

No real standout teams in Europe these days. I reckon we must one of the favourites for the Euros and next world Cup 

Incorrect. There's Scotland.

9 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

That was superb. Me and two South African barmen dancing about the empty pub. Unbelievable smash and grab. Winning when you are playing shit is the Mark of champions so we are going to win the whole thing.

if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

Robertson MotM for me. Superb game from him. Clarke making brilliant subs (though I moaned about McLean coming on! More fool me) changed the game, not Haaland going off. 

just amazing, going to look at Hotels in Germany now 🤣