Group B: Dundee United, Partick Thistle, Falkirk, Peterhead, Spartans

Title decider in Maryhill today.

Worried about Fitzpatrick & Milne vs young Finn Yeats and Williamson having a field day in the middle of the park when McGlynn inevitably plays McGinn & Spencer in there together.

Both teams to score and a Jordan Allan 90th minute winner.

6 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

Wonder if McMillan or Robinson are fit and, if so, whether we would bring them straight back in or pop them on the bench given how well the youngsters played on Tuesday. 

Doolan in the preview was hinting they'd both need a few more days but that might have been a bluff 

Given up on the stream, presume this'll be refund territory. Been fine pretty much every game I've used for last two seasons so don't know if change of provider or something. 

From the bits I did see in between dropouts we are playing total pish and Falkirk well worth their lead. 

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Stream is utter shite, Spartans was better and was only a fiver.

Agreed. Like I said I don't know what's changed, I live in England so use the service whenever it's not blacked out and never had this since we started streaming (apart from the Pixellot trial which was quickly abandoned) .

Doesn't make it any better for anyone trying to watch it today tbf

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We’ve not been at it. Milne having his worst game for us by a fair distance. Goal looked like a poor bit of goalkeeping.

Yeah, Sneddon was a bit suspect from what I saw. Maybe a bit unlucky with rebound going straight back to the Falkirk player.

Why was the scorer getting so worked up? Aero gave a couple of digs later on.

Seem to be lacking a bit of spark but Falkirk haven't done a lot going forward, since scoring but seem fairly comfortable with their keeper not having to make many saves.

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Was it no MacIver? And so it’s presumably because he got punted by us for being nowhere near Championship level. 

Ah, could be that. Don't remember him getting much of a hard time compared to his lack of goalscoring ability, when at Firhill. 

I can't remember him scoring for us at Firhill, now I think about it.

Edited by jagfox

Just now, jagfox said:

Ah, could be that. Don't remember him getting much of a hard time compared to his lack of ability. 

I can't remember him scoring for us at Firhill, now I think about it.

I think his only goal for us was away at Dumbarton. Think he was eventually put out wide by McCall at one point, didn’t do particularly well there either. 

1 minute ago, JagsCG said:

I think his only goal for us was away at Dumbarton. Think he was eventually put out wide by McCall at one point, didn’t do particularly well there either. 

A bit of a non-entity with us. So no surprise I suppose he has had a goalscoring return!