Clydebank 2023/2024

16 minutes ago, 11TH MAY 1991 said:

Enjoyable game today with CFC finishing strongly and arguably another five minutes and we would have scored the winner.....

The amount of time wasting from Darvel was embarassing , they had players spoken to about it around the 50min mark.

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Draw was fair result imo 

I’d agree with that DL - Darvel better first half Bankies better second half. Two poor goals conceded from our pov but no argument that Darvel were worth a point- although Bankies could have nicked it late on 

Despite the recent issues Darvel have had they still have some excellent players- very impressed by young Aitken up front and thought your left back had a good game too.

Edited by Kilbowie's Finest

2 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

I’d agree with that DL - Darvel better first half Bankies better second half. Two poor goals conceded from our pov but no argument that Darvel were worth a point- although Bankies could have nicked it late on 

Despite the recent issues Darvel have had they still have some excellent players- very impressed by young Aitken up front and thought your left back had a good game too.

Yea if we have what u would say is the managers first 11 on the park we will be competitive and give anyone a game but if we get injuries and suspensions I fear the worst 

On 11/11/2023 at 17:54, Darvel legend said:

Yea if we have what u would say is the managers first 11 on the park we will be competitive and give anyone a game but if we get injuries and suspensions I fear the worst 

I was impressed with Darvel in the 1st half there is still some good players at the club and no cants just chasing the money. Sooner the pie man leaves use the better overall for Darvel. Oh wait I better no slag him again he doesn't like it. Haha john ur lucky I had ma son and my dad with me on sat or I wouldn't have been so nice and polite 2 u, I would've just told u 2 f##k off. Next time leave ur bouncers in the house wee bit embarrassing or did u want everyone 2 notice u 

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, PossilYM said:

Clydebank and Pollok must be top of the attendance league in the Wosfl.

Pollok seem to be getting really decent crowds and their capacity increasing will help. We're probably around the 550 - 600 average this season. Hopefully this will go up if we keep having something to play for 

23 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

But how did he know who you were?

If the muppet is going to seek out posters who slag him off at every ground he visits he'll never see any football 

He goes 2 scotland games with a bankies fan I know and he pointed me out 2 him. He shouts there's passbackdave lol 

Mon the papers