Jump to content

Clydebank 2023/2024


Recommended Posts

Went to the second half of that game last night for something to do. One of the most basic stadiums I've seen for a while but nothing wrong with that, at least it wasn't a soulless astro. An absolute canter for the visitors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Shanner said:

Went to the second half of that game last night for something to do. One of the most basic stadiums I've seen for a while but nothing wrong with that, at least it wasn't a soulless astro. An absolute canter for the visitors. 

Hey as long as it does what Newmains need it to do then good on them. Always get a decent welcome visiting down there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Hey as long as it does what Newmains need it to do then good on them. Always get a decent welcome visiting down there. 

Aye agreed. Not looking down on it but it does feel like a bit of a throwback which I quite like. One of those grounds that won't have too many doppelgangers out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really sad day for people connected to Clydebank FC, Stevie ‘Caskie’ McAneney has died. Caskie was the club commercial director, club kitman for many years, program editor and basically Mr Clydebank in my eyes. The passion and love he had for Clydebank was fantastic. Very sad to learn of the passing of a real gent, a great friend to many Bankies and someone who did so much for the club that it’s hard to write it all down. Thoughts with Stevies loved ones. A real sad day for Clydebank. 
 

https://twitter.com/clydebankfc/status/1676627116803194891?s=46&t=3DDqplRbEuiwVaRChtrTxA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Really sad day for people connected to Clydebank FC, Stevie ‘Caskie’ McAneney has died. Caskie was the club commercial director, club kitman for many years, program editor and basically Mr Clydebank in my eyes. The passion and love he had for Clydebank was fantastic. Very sad to learn of the passing of a real gent, a great friend to many Bankies and someone who did so much for the club that it’s hard to write it all down. Thoughts with Stevies loved ones. A real sad day for Clydebank. 
 

https://twitter.com/clydebankfc/status/1676627116803194891?s=46&t=3DDqplRbEuiwVaRChtrTxA

Thoughts are with his family.

 

RIP Caskie 🙏 Mr Clydebank.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very very sad news, Stevie was always a welcoming face when you arrived at Holm Park, he was always there and almost always the first person I met when I arrived, and it was always with a smile and a handshake. He seemed so content with life from his holiday pictures on social media only last week, the news last night was a real shock.

Thoughts are with his family and everyone at Clydebank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, holmparkheroes said:

Fitting in well, gonna be an asset.

I think big Calum will do well-he was still learning and needed to sharpen up and harden up when we had him but I think he is developing well after his time at Meadow and will score goals for Clydebank.His physical presence alone makes him an asset.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...